School is better than home

Our father was on his way to see Zeus. There had been thunder and lightning so he must've been upset about something. Except there was no lightning. The lightning had been taken away. Zeus was almost saying that he was accusing us for stealing the lightning. How could my children have stolen it, as far as I know my children don't know about any of this or us, or their powers. They have nothing to do with this!

They argued for a bit, then Zeus decided that if we didn't deliver the bolt to him in two weeks, that something bad would happen. At school, we were coming up from the pool, Grover and Jack said that we both lasted at least 7 minuets. I clapped my hands and Jack threw me a towel. We would've stayed longer if we didn't have to go to Hell. No, Hell is at home, school is just behind that.

Hey chin up guys Grover told us, come on Jackson's get some real clothes on, dry off and hurry to clas. We're right behind you. When Grover took Percy on their way to class, I made sure no one was around, and used my water powers like Elsa to put me in clothing (outfit 4) Then I heard slow clapping behind me. Come on superstar let's get to class. Jack don't scare me like that! So help me if we wouldn't be at risk for getting caught I would use my tricks to take the water in the pool and freeze it on you, I'd say I'd drown you, but you almost died that one time drowning.

You were lucky to have me. Yeah, yeah now come on let's go to class. He said ruffling my hair. You're lucky my hair is dry r you'd be soaked! Yeah, yeah. Once we caught up with the guys, I ran to catch up with Percy and jumped on his back. Yeah ok. He said. Man I wish we could just stay in the water instead of this place. Yeah you can say that again. Yeah, it's defiantly like the musical without the musical.

That didn't even make any sense. Yeah well.... I took the hint to start being quiet. I knew something bad might happen if I didn't. In English we sat behind each other, we had a sub in class today, she wrote something up on the board. She asked someone to explain the sentence up on the board. She called on either one of us. Farrah, or Percy Jackson? We studied it, we looked at it, but our dyslexia had us switching the words, we couldn't read it at all.

No, we're sorry, but we don't know. She gave us an annoyed look. Anyone else? After school we walked back home together hand and hand. We went inside. Hey mom?! We're home. We went upstairs. Hugged and kissed her. How was school? The usual. How the pool? Perfect, it's the one place we feel at home and can think and forget all our problems. We had a new record, we each got 7 minuets. But I think our Dyslexia is getting worse. I didn't speak a lot but when I did I usually just whisper, or use minimum volume.

I was careful not to let anything bad happen. Percy I know this is hard for you and for Farrah both.... Yeah, I thought maybe the reason she didn't talk much was because she was getting bullied, but no one's tried to bully us, so I thought she'd speak more. She rarely if ever speaks, but we've made code, and sign to understand each other. Because I don't speak a lot we were taught sign as were my teachers.

Everyone called me mute. Percy got into trouble for hurting those that hurt me. Percy this will all get better, you'll understand some day. Really when? Tonight tomorrow? When? The next thing we knew the man of the house was home yelling for our mother. I hid behind Percy as he held me close petting my hair. He's not gonna hurt you Farrah, he whispered. I really wanted to believe that.