Chapter 7

Sleepover!

Angie's POV

I'm so excited! Today I have a sleepover with my closest friends! Martha, Eliza, Peggy, and Theodosia.  We've been planning this for weeks! We had to postpone it a bunch of times because one of us was sick, busy, or out of town. Now, since it's Friday we can stay up late, talk,  and party! I have so many great ideas. Truth or Dare, watching a movie, popcorn, and more. I can't wait until dark.

"So! How was everyone's day?" I asked.

"Great!" Martha responded.

"Okay," said Peggy

"EEEEEEEEEEE!" Theodosia screeched.

"Girl, calm down! You said you had tea for us in PE. Spill," Eliza demanded.

"Yeah! All you said was something was happening with you and Aaron," I recounted.

"Okay. So, after I won the game of Ga Ga Ball, I went into the foyer for my water bottle. Aaron came up to me and was like 'Hey, I like you.' Well, I like him back so then he basically set up a date at Dairy Queen!" Theo told us.

We all squealed. Now we finally know the whole story! This will make the sleepover even more fun because we have more to gossip about.

"I SHIP IT!" Martha yelled.

We were passing by a construction site. All the workers turned to gawk at us. I don't care. I screamed "hi" at the top of my lungs and they went back to their work. I don't really care what people think of me.

"I was pretty sure that he had a crush on me and now I know the truth," Theodosia explained.

We made a left into a fancy neighborhood. Theo and Martha gazed around with big eyes. We live just outside of the city. When I saw "city", I mean New York City. We live in the greatest city in the world! 

"Hello, Mr. Silbernagel!" Peggy called.

Mr. Silbernagel started his own business. He does loans for mobile homes. He got rich from it and moved into our neighborhood a couple months ago. He has six children. They are all super nice. Sometimes, my little sister Catharine will go play with Samantha, their youngest.

If you continue down Raindrop and make a right onto Snowflake you can see our house. I don't like to brag, but our house is huge. This is what our house looks like:

 This is what our house looks like:

I've lived here my entire life. I adore this house. I love to slide down the hallways in my socks and warm myself by the fire when it's cold. I love my life.

"That's our house," Eliza said as she pointed.

"Wow," Theo whispered.

Martha had her mouth hanging open. She took in the whole property. From the greenhouse to the giant garage.

We continued our walk. When we got to the beautiful French doors, I whipped out a key. I am trusted with the key because I am the oldest. It hard t be the oldest. You have to set an example. I didn't know that I was a role model until John started liking Chamilton.