2b. Massage II

WARNING- Don't read in polite company!!

He felt the drops of warm oil being poured across his lower back, but it was the touch of her fingers against his back, that made Anuj shake.

She started it off by spreading the oil evenly across the affected area before digging her thumb into his sides and starting the massage.

"Anuu!!" Anuj grimaced, started by the current that tore through him when her thumb pressed against his lower left side.

"Sorry!" Anu apologised as Anuj laughed painfully, " Gustakhi muaff karo, mohatarma. Itna zor lagaogi toh nacheez ki jaan nikal jaegi. Thoda reham. Please!"

Shaking her head at his ghalib antiques, she reduced the pressure and continued to press, move and massage.

While Anuj relaxed into her calming touch, Anupama felt her stomach knotting with tension at the soft gasps of relief Anuj had started to let out.

With him not diverting her attention with his humor, she felt very aware of their current predicament.

She was in his house, in his room, on his bed, while he was laying down half naked. Her eyes were drawn to his skin that glistened from the oil, and the anxious knot in her stomach moved lower, and throbbed.

Anupama went rigid at the sensation and breathed out deeply to get a check on herself.

However, Anuj complained impatiently, "Anuu! Why did you stop!". He was thoroughly enjoying this opportunity. His sore muscles were being loosened, and the feeling was an absolute bliss.

This display of non-chalance irked her, and she huffed. She was being driven mad by the recollections her brain was conjuring but him! He was crying massage!!!

Her hands started to work yet again, but this time more slowly, and with more rhythm. She hadn't planned on it. It was just happening.

Anuj who till now, had successfully ignored her fingers, found himself caving in to the delicate and deliberate movement of her hands. Clutching the pillow tightly, he muffled his groan as he became acutely aware of their skin-to-skin contact, and allowed the images in his head to get increasingly graphic and bold. If he could just turn over, reach out and...

Anuj crumpled the pillow hard in his fist. I am losing it.

They had never been in/on  each other's beds until today. And they had never shared a kiss in bed. Anuj mentally went through the gallery of their 17 kisses so far. Their first had been 6 days back only, and that went on to show just how needy they were in each other's vicinity. And just how impatient he grew with their increasing touches and decreasing distances.

Shuddering at the recollection of the last kiss they had shared yesterday in his living room while watching 27 dresses, a moan escaped his lips, as Anu's hands worked him up.

For a split second as her pace increased, he flinched whimpering in a barely audible whisper. " Dheere, Anu! Dheere. I am sensitive...there".

Anupama halted before slowing down her hands. His voice was shaking, and so was her restraint. Going by his voice, she was forced to check if her hands were still on his back or her ardor addled brain had guided it some place else.

It was on his back. Right now, atleast. But if his breathing would continue to get ragged like that, she didn't know, how long it would stay. How long before, it would stray.

Digging his face deeper into the pillow, Anuj sighed,"A bit lower".

Her hand slipped, and Anuj bit the inside of his cheeks. He was uncomfortable. So very very.