9- not edited

Everyone's eyes widened as soon as that eleven letter phrase left his mouth. Did Christian really just fucking say that? He is engaged to Paige for hell's sake. Right now this seemed like a staring contest, but even though everyone else was on it too, it was as if only me and Christian were the contestants, our eyes fighting for power, for dominance, for control. If it was up to us we would keep it for hours because there is so much our eyes said that our mouths couldn't. They hold knowledge and confusion. Love and hate. Peace and Rage. It was only seconds, but for me it felt like hours, and mercifully Grace decided to put an end to our heavy silence.

"What are you doing here son?" She hesitantly said, still in shock with his statement.

"Just decided to stop by. I just finished work, signed some important deals I didn't sign during those two months while I was out and came here to pick Ana for dinner, but I can stay for some time. It is a family reunion after all right?"

"Y..Yes. It's just that you haven't been here in so long." Grace quickly lied, deciding not to discuss what he said. I was probably the only one who caught it, because from the looks on everyone else's faces they seemed to believe her.

"So Christian," I started, not letting his new marriage slip through my fingers "shouldn't you be with your fiancé?" I sarcastically said, emphasizing the 'fiancé' word.

"We do have dinner tonight don't we? I can easily give her plans for the night. I just have to close the mall, call her girlfriends and give her money and she'll be out the door by the second." He said with that familiar cocky grin on his face.

"Starting to ditch fiancés Mr. Grey?"

"Can't complain really. My night is much better spent this way.." He spoke with a wide smirk plastered onto his lips.

Confusion spread through my mind. What exactly does he mean by this? I need answers, and I refuse to get those answers later because in all honesty, I will not go to dinner with him while he's engaged to someone else. I refuse to be a home wrecker.

"Look Christian, the thing is that I don't have time to play games with you. Playtime is fucking over. I'm just saying what has been on my mind since the day you decided to have sexwith someone else under the same roof as me, but I do sincerely hope you feel all of my pain because that's part of love. Yes Christian, call me dumb and stupid but I still fucking love you even after you cheated. But I guess that doesn't matter right now. You're engaged. And I'm sorry, but I refuse to be a home-wrecker."

Everyone's eyes moved from Christian to me. Call me direct and arrogant, but he needed to know.

"No dinner then I guess..?" He asked, with me catching a glimpse of hope in his voice.

I nodded, resulting in him bowing his face down in disappointment.

"What about just hanging out? Are you okay with that?" The glimpse of hope returned.

I stared back into space, wondering what to do. In one hand, he's hurt me so much and I'm sure I'll put my guard down tonight. Not to mention the much-awaited explanation of everything that's happened, which will for sure put me through pain. The logical choice would be, obviously, to say no. But.. On the other hand, I missed him more than words can explain and even though the pain of the explanation will be unbearable, I need to hear it so I can... move on, I guess? It doesn't sound right not only in my mouth but also in my heart. My brain obviously thinks otherwise, but as always, he's only looking out for me. Christian should take my brain as a role model to be honest.

I've made my mind. I'll go, but he can't think of this as a date, and I'll make sure of that.

"Sure.." His eyes widened in satisfaction, as he yelled a silent 'VICTORY' nobody heard but him. "... but in no shape or form is this a date okay? Are we clear on that Christian?"

His cheesy grin made me think he didn't listen to whatever I said besides the 'sure'. I still can't believe he won me over that easily but then again it's Christian, so I don't know what I was expecting. Christian can always get what he wants, he said it so himself. And he's kept that promise throughout the years. It's shame he wasn't able to keep other promises, like, for instance, his wedding vows. But then again, he appears to have a problem with keeping things in general.

What about keeping your dick in your pants Christian? Sounds good enough?

"Whatever you say doll."

~~~~~~

this is the last chapter before the writer's block

soooooo

can y'all just bear with me, hold your horses and wait till I'm back?

idk your answer so THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

I'll probably be back before Thursday but you never know

anyways thanks my fellow minions

i hate despicable me btw

much anti-social

very lonely

wow

wow

doge is love, doge is life

ok I srs need to stop rambling

anyways