23- not edited

I UPDATED

OH MY LLAMA

THIS IS AS RARE AS A JELENA SPOTTING

ugh I love those two together

christasia is awesome too but nothing beats jelena sorry y'all

This image is basically a collage of some pictures from the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Christian and Ana's date place for this chapter.

Enjoy the long awaited chapter, my fellow dancing queens *creepy grin*

OH AND GUYS THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT SO MAYBE YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO SEE IT IDK

seriously though, if you don't like sex scenes then don't read this one cause it really is expressive. Just read the first part (which ends on the 'I don't know if he's worth it' I think but HEY read the last sentence of the chapter, it has a cute(-ish) moment)

I WARNED YA

.^.

"Have I told you that you look beautiful yet?" Christian mutters to me as I swing our interlocked hands, his raspy voice followed by a low sigh that blows a cloud of smoke into the air. I laugh at his flirtatious attempt.

"You did."

He looks at me, and his eyes look as if they're in a trance. "You're not blushing..?" It's meant to be a statement. I chuckle lowly at his flabbergasted expression.

"You're not much of a flirt," I answer, and I watch his dimpled cheeks flush a little. "It was very cute though, so thank you." I decide to add, as if not hurt his feelings. His eyes brighten and he lets a proud grin out. I smile.

The silence that follows isn't awkward-it's comforting. We watch with an eerie calmness the frenzying rush of cars and slight job of people around us.

Three hours ago, Christian had picked me up with a single red rose in his hand. It was cliché- but nonetheless cute. The memory suddenly comes to mind.

"You do realize I hate roses, right?" I fake a sigh at an apprehensive Christian holding a red bouquet as he plays with the end of his charcoal tux with his free hand.

Almost instantly, his eyes widen and his neck arches, as despair clouds his eyes. He straightens his torso.

My façade cracks and I bark a laugh, which is followed by a series of unlady-like low snorts, leaving me acknowledging the fact that little moments like these only happen with Christian.

As he realises that I'm only joking, he rolls his eyes, but keeps his cheeky grin lingering on his face.

"You look absolutely ravishing, Anastasia." He says distractedly, as his eyes roam down my chest.

Very cute, I admit to myself.

He took me to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, which he thankfully didn't fully rent, as I enjoyed the low chatter of people, and set a picnic up. We dined and drank fresh wine. And it wasn't over-the-top in a way that he was sure would win me over- it was simplistic, it was normal, and it was us. My heart melted at the memory of his cheesy rendition of 'Hey Delilah', with a few lyric changes that literally replaced Delilah by Ana.

I move my head to the side and watch as he goes on and on about how much he wants a dog so that he can have a dog competition with Elliot. I watch every movement- every shy smile, every swift look in my direction as if to make sure I'm really there, and every brighten of eyes everytime he -accidentally, as he keeps repeating- says my name, even though the teasing smile is playing on his lips.

Fifty Shades of Commitmentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें