I saw my life passing by

Lizzie took control of the situation and led us to the couch in my living room. "Why don't we go to my room?" I asked between kisses. "I like doing it here last night" she murmured kissing my neck.

I felt my cheeks turn red and the heat in my body increased. I said nothing more and let myself get caught up in the moment. Lizzie got on top of me, my hands running up and down her torso and hers wrapped around my neck.

The situation was getting hotter and between kisses I felt something vibrating on my leg. "Oh, I didn't know you wanted to try something new" I said surprised. "What are you talking about?" she asked confused. "Don't you have a... vibrator?" I said arching my eyebrow and pointing to her crotch. "No, why would I have it on and not tell you?" replied Lizzie getting off my lap. "Mm I don't know, maybe you wanted to surprise me?"  I said not knowing what else to think "then what was vibrating?" I continued. "I don't know, don't you have your cell phone in your pants?" she asked pointing to my leg.

I smiled sheepishly because Lizzie was right, what was vibrating was my cell phone, Florence was calling me.

"Yes, you were right, it was my cell phone" I said apologetically and taking it out of my pocket. "Who was it?" she asked giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaning her head on my shoulder. "It was just Flo, I think she's on her way" I said checking the messages on my phone. "She's coming?" asked Lizzie suddenly reacting to me. "Yes, I invited her. I didn't think there would be a problem" I expressed tilting my head. "It's not that I mind her coming, I just...wanted the dinner to be between our family" Lizzie confessed looking down at the floor and playing with the rings on her fingers. "Sorry for not asking sooner.... I don't think Florence would mind if I told her that..." "No, it's okay, don't worry" she said getting up from the couch fixing her dress.

Before I could say anything else, the doorbell rang. I went to the door to greet the guests. It was my mom, grandma, Chris and his girlfriend, this would be the first time my sister-in-law and Lizzie had met.

"Hey guys, welcome" I greeted my family giving them each a hug. "My love, how yummy it smells" my mom said walking into the apartment. "It's all thanks to Lizzie" I said smiling at her. "Where is she? by the way" asked my grandma putting her bag down on the couch. "She's in the kitchen, she's coming" I replied putting the bottle of wine my mom had brought on the table.

"Lily, it's good to see you, how was your trip to Spain?" asked my sister-in-law as we all sat down in the living room. "Everything was amazing, I wish you could have come with me, there were really cute girls" she said joking and wiggling her eyebrows making us laugh. "Don't say it too loud because Lizzie will cut her head off" my mom continued joking. "Mom! Lizzie and I are friends, nothing more" I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Yeah sure, whatever you say" replied Chris laughing at me.

Just in time, the doorbell rang again, I didn't know if it was going to be Florence or the twins and Jarnie. I headed for the door and yes, it was the twins and their mom. "Hi, nice to see you!" I said hugging them. "Honey, we haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?" asked Jarnie putting her hand on my shoulder. "Everything's been going great, taking advantage of a little time to think about new projects" I said letting out a laugh. "We just hope those projects don't make you leave us" Ash said jokingly. "They won't" I replied with a smile "But well, come on in, you're home" I continued, closing the door and pointing towards the living room.

"Where is our little sister?" asked MK sitting in the rocking chair. "She's in the kitchen doing I don't know what, I'll go tell her you're already here" I told them leaving them in the living room.