Hope you have fun

The next morning I woke up before Lizzie. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and changed into my workout clothes. I filled a glass of water and grabbed two aspirins; after Lizzie came in a little drunk last night I guess she's going to get a little headache, although that's what I gave her the coffee for, but better to be safe.

I went out for a run for a while and when I came back Lizzie was still asleep. I took the opportunity to make breakfast, French toats with chopped strawberries and maple syrup, I also prepared some coffee. I put it on a portable coffee table and took it to my room for Lizzie to have breakfast in bed. When I opened the door to my room the first thing I saw was a Lizzie taking the pills and pressing her temple with one of her hands. "Hey, good morning," I said walking into the room. "Ugh, good morning to you because not to me, I shouldn't have drank so much" Lizzie said throwing herself back on the bed as she covered her eyes with her hands. "I made you breakfast Olsen, I hope it helps with the hangover" I said sitting on the edge of the bed next to her. "Breakfast in bed by Y/N Y/L/L/N, I thought Ash was the one who was going to live out this fantasy" Lizzie said jokingly. "Yeah well, I'm just being a good friend, with you, with her I'll be a good wife" I said playfully. "Whatever, give me that" replied Lizzie rolling her eyes and taking the coffe table with breakfast from me to start eating.

As she cut a piece of French toast I watched intently waiting for her reaction, Lizzie popped her first bite into her mouth and all I heard was a "hmm" coming out of Lizzie's mouth in satisfaction. "That's delicious, it'll definitely help with my hangover" said Lizzie eating more of her breakfast. "I'm glad, when you're done and ready let me know so I can take you back to the hotel. I'm going to take a shower" I said getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom in my room. "Want some company?" asked Lizzie with a seductive tone. "Shut up Olsen and finish your breakfast" I replied closing the bathroom door.

I finished bathing, did my skin care, rolled my hair in my towel and put on my bathrobe to go out to my room and change. When I came out of the bathroom Lizzie wasn't in my room so I took the opportunity to change quickly. Today I'm going to lunch with Florence so I decided to wear something casual; a white sweatshirt with an oversize jacket, a light levis and my Air Force. I left my hair down because it was still wet and still too short to fix it, some accessories and that's it.

When I came out of my room Lizzie was in the kitchen washing the dishes from her breakfast. "Hey" she said turning to look at me as she whittled the dishes. "Hey, you didn't have to wash them, I was going to do it" I said leaning back against the kitchen island. "It's no bother, besides I had nothing to do, since SOMEONE wouldn't let me keep her company in the shower" Lizzie said with a playful tone. I laughed at the comment she made. "Soon you can keep me company" I said moving closer to her taking her waist between my hands to put pressure with my pelvis on her butt, I moved her hair to the side to have her neck free and went leaving soft and wet kisses until I reached her shoulder and left a bite on it making Lizzie let out a moan, a smirk formed on my face and I went the same route again until I reached her earlobe and took it between my teeth and again another moan left Lizzie's mouth.

She had her head bent back leaning against my shoulder, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open, sign that she was enjoying what I was doing. I lowered my left hand position a little getting closer to Lizzie's hip and lifting her top delicately to feel her skin which was bristling from the cold of my hand and perhaps the situation we were in, as I did this I kept kissing Lizzie's neck and a little of her jaw line, leaving little nibbles with the tip of my theet as I did so. I felt my body heat up and my cheeks blush.

"Aren't you going to undress me?" said Lizzie with her breathing a bit labored. "Relax babygirl, I will soon, but now I have to go because I'm running late" I replied leaving a firm kiss on her cheek and giving her a spank. "You're a fucking tease Y/L/N" Lizzie said huffing. "I like teasing you because I love to see how much you want me" I told her wiggling my eyebrows with a mischievous grin. "I hope you step on a Lego" Lizzie replied rolling her eyes "Where are you going by the way?" she continued to ask. "I'm going to lunch with Flo" I told her as I fixed my hair in front of my living room mirror. "Oh right, I hope you have fun" Lizzie told me putting on her shoes. "Are you ready for me to take you to the hotel?" I asked turning my attention to her. "Yes, I'm ready" she replied heading to my apartment door.

I grabbed my keys, sunglasses, phone and wallet. We left my apartment and headed to my car. I unlocked it with the alarm and climbed into the driver's seat to start the car and began driving. Lizzie stood in front of the passenger door looking at me, I turned to see her with a confused look and rolled down the glass. "What are you waiting to get in?" I said putting on my seat belt. "You didn't open the door for me" she said pouting and crossing her arms. "Well I thought you could do it, you're not a child, are you?" I said reminding her of what she told me last night when I took her to the hotel.

Lizzie remained in the same position and looking me straight in the eyes. "Okay!" I said unbuckling my seat belt and getting out of the car to open the door for her "get in" I said waiting for her to get in the car. "You didn't tell me the word" Lizzie replied turning her attention to me and tilting her head. What word? Ah yeah of course. "Mademoiselle" I said rolling my eyes and indicating with my hand for Lizzie to get into the car, a smirk formed on Lizzie's face and she finally got into my car, I closed her door and again climbed into the driver's seat. "Can I play a song?" said Lizzie pulling her cell phone out of her pocket. "Yes, you can plug it in now" I said pressing some buttons on my car radio. "Okay" said Lizzie putting on the song "My kind of woman" by Mac deMarco. "Good choice of song" I said smiling at Lizzie as I started the car and began my drive to the hotel where Lizzie was staying.

The rest of the way we spent singing that song and others, dancing at every red light and most of all, laughing at each other.

Lizzie looked so happy and free, all I could do as we sang was think about how beautiful she looked doing it, that beautiful smile lighting up everything inside me. "Here we are" I told her turning down the volume of the music.

"Thank you so much for bringing me" Lizzie said giving me a hug "So I was thinking..." continued Lizzie looking at me intently. "What were you thinking?" I said turning my attention to her. "We can do something tonight, to say goodbye and have our last date here in NY, if you want of course" Lizzie told me shyly. "Yeah, sounds good, this time we can really have our face mask night?" i said to her with my eyes narrowed and tilting my head. Lizzie rolled her eyes playfully "Yes, I promise" she told me smiling. "Do you want me to pick you up?" I asked her. "If you want, otherwise I can go to your apartment" she said putting her head on the backrest and looking at me. It was not just any look, I could feel the warmth in it and the feeling of love, it was a deep but soft look, I could feel in my chest a kind of feeling that I had never felt before while someone was looking at me. "I'd rather come get you and be sure you'll get to my place safely than have someone else drive you" I replied putting a hand on her thigh. "You're cute" Lizzie said out of nowhere with a warm look. "So are you" I replied blushing. "We should be cute together" Lizzie said smiling and biting her bottom lip. As I was about to say something my phone vibrated, it was a text from Flo.

"Everything ok?" asked Lizzie searching for my gaze which was glued to the cell phone. "Yeah, it's just Florence" I said putting my cell phone away "I should probably get going" I continued. "Sure, me too, I have to meet the twins in an hour" Lizzie said with a half smile and a distant look. "You send them my regards, I'll see you tonight ok?" i said squeezing her hand. "See you tonight" Lizzie replied smiling and giving me a kiss on my forehead "have fun" she continued as she got out of the car. I waited for Lizzie to come into the hotel and sent her a text.

I started my car and headed to the restaurant where I would meet Florence

----------------------------------------

A/N

AHHH HBD TO OUR QUEENNN!!!