Break a leg

The last details took about 1 hour to work out. The twins were walking like crazy from one side to the other. "Ash, everything will be fine, everything is ready, don't worry" I said taking her by the shoulders. "I know, it's just that there are a lot of important people coming and we haven't done a runway in a while" Ash said looking into my eyes full of nerves. "What can I do to put your mind at ease?" I said in a calm tone. "You can kiss her, that would help a lot" MK said as she walked past us. Ash and I both turned to look at her and then looked into each other's eyes and burst out laughing. "Yeah sure, that would make me more nervous" said Ashley moving my hands from her shoulders "it's all good Y/N, I appreciate it" Ash concluded with a smile. "Hey" said Lizzie stepping in front of me. "Hey I thought you left" I said putting a hand on my waist. "No, not yet" she told me playing with her fingers. "What's wrong? You look nervous" I said examining her. "Everything's fine, it's just that..." said Lizzie scratching the back of her neck "Scarlett is coming to the runway" continued Lizzie in a rush of words. "Scarlett's going to what?" i said almost shouting "why didn't you told me?" i concluded pacing back and forth as i felt my body fill with nerves. "Well I didn't think it was that important until today when we went to lunch you mentioned that you had a crush on Scarlett when you were 11" Lizzie said running her eyes over me "Y/N everything will be fine, it's just Scarlett" Lizzie said cupping my face with both her hands "You finally get to meet her, and what better than doing what you love" she continued. "Yes you're right, it's just someone else in the audience" I said lying. "Sis!" said my big brother Christopher behind me pulling me out of my trance "come give me a hug" he continued. "Hey Chris" I said with a big smile turning my attention to my brother and my family coming up behind him. I gave them all hugs and kisses, I missed them so much.

"So glad you came" I said smiling "excuse me, this is Lizzie, a friend" I continued introducing Lizzie to my family. "We know who she is, we are all fans, Y/N made us watch the movies you were in over and over again, and she won't stop talking about you" my mom said hugging Lizzie while Lizzie watched me with a smile and a mischievous look on her face. "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm William but you can call me Will" said my other brother extending his hand towards Lizzie trying to flirt with her. "Hi Will, Elizabeth, nice to meet you" replied Lizzie with a half smile as she looked at me. "Okay well these are my grandparents" I said to Lizzie putting my hand on her lower back. "Hello dear, nice to meet you, you can call me Grace" said my nana giving Lizzie a hug. "The pleasure is mine Mrs. Grace" said Lizzie with a smile. "Nice to meet you" said my grandfather "you can call me grandpa Rob" continued my grandpa with a smile. "A pleasure Grandpa Rob" said Lizzie shaking his hand. "My princess!" said my dad walking into the make-up area with his arms outstretched. "Dad, so glad you came" I said running up to him. "Of course I would come, anything for you my love" dad said giving me a kiss on my forehead "You must be Lizzie, Y/N won't stop talking about you" continued my dad walking up to Lizzie. Apparently no one can help but say that I keep talking about Lizzie. "Nice to meet you sir" said Lizzie extending her hand to greet my dad. "Please, you can call me Vincent. I'm a hug man" said my dad hugging Lizzie as he made her laugh.

My family, Lizzie and I chatted for a while before it was time for me to start getting ready for the runway. "OMG guys, I almost forgot Scarlett's going to be here" I said to my brothers jumping up and down with excitement. "Shut the fuck up" Christopher said excitedly. "Will you tell her you've had a crush on her since you were 11?" said my mom making everyone laugh. "You should tell her, or maybe I'll tell her" said Lizzie challenging me "Of course I won't tell her, she's going to think I'm crazy" I said furrowing my eyebrows "and you won't say anything either because otherwise we won't go to dinner after the runway" I said to Lizzie in her ear with my hand on her lower back making goosebumps appear.

"Y/N Is Kate coming?" said Will out of nowhere causing Chris to smack him in the back of the head. "They broke up you idiot" whispered Chris. Will knew I was done with Kate, I made a video call to my family to tell them, what the hell. "We should go to our seats so you can get ready" said my mom calming the tension a little "we'll see you after the show sweetie, we wish you lots of luck" mom continued. "Best of luck my princess" said my dad giving me a kiss on my forehead. "Break a leg" said Chris giving me a playful punch on my arm. How good it feels to have my family here.

"William didn't know about Kate?" said Lizzie as my family came out of the make-up area. "Yes he did know, I did FT with my family to tell them about it, sometimes Will makes comments to make a fool of me with the girls I'm with" I said annoyed running a hand through my hair. "The girls you're with?" said Lizzie tilting her head biting her bottom lip. "Yeah, Will knows I like you, my whole family knows" I said grabbing Lizzie by the waist. "So you like me Y/L/N?" said Lizzie putting her arms around my shoulders and playing with the small hairs on the back of my neck. "Shut up Olsen, you know damn well" I said closing the space between us. "Lizzie" said behind me a man's voice I had heard before. "Robbie? What are you doing here?" said Lizzie stepping away from me. "The band will be playing while everything is ready for the runway" said Robbie approaching Lizzie "Y/N how nice to see you" Robbie said extending his hand towards me. "Yeah, I should get going to get ready for the show, see you later" I said as I headed to the fitting rooms. "Y/N wait!" Lizzie shouted behind me and obviously I ignored her. Everything was going great and of course, Robbie had to arrive.

On the way to the fitting room I bumped into MK. "Hey MK, I didn't know Robbie was going to play" I said with my eyebrows furrowed. "I had completely forgotten, we made the deal before the whole situation with Lizzie happened and we couldn't look for another band anymore" MK said with a 'sorry' look on her face. "Sure, don't worry about it. I'll go get ready" I said with a half smile. "Sorry Y/N, about Robbie" MK said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, there was nothing you could do" I said putting my hand on hers. "You'll do excellent, break a leg" MK said heading to the lights area.