"go in there." he pointed to his bathroom.

i looked at him weird then walked inside and scrunched up my face,"i know not." i said picking up the box.

"TAKE THEM!" he yelled and i smacked my lips.

i rolled my eyes but turned on the sink and sat on the toilet and opened up the pregnancy test, i decided to take both of them.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"you look pretty my love.." i heard my mom say and i turned around and smiled at her.

i had on a blue dress and had a jacket covering my arms and torso,"thank you.." i said smiling and i could already see the tears in her eyes.

"mama please your gonna make me start sobbing i've already cried with zarek ass." i said and she laughed.

"mmm...come on." she said and we walked downstairs to the living room where zarek and mama was talking.

zarek had on a long sleeve burberry shirt and black dress pants,"looking very classy sir." i said and zarek looked up at me.

"i could say the same thing to you miss." he said and we both started laughing.

"well...now y'all asses down here we wanted to show y'all something before we left..." mama said.

i sat by zarek and got comfortable slouching in my seat, zarek stared at me for a few minutes and i flipped him off before looking at the tv.

"zarek put that knife down!" mom yelled at 4 year old zarek.

zarek only stared at her until i walked in and started running after 3 year old me,"MAMA! MAMA! WELPPP!!" i yelled running around the table.

you could hear mama behind the camera laughing,"demon! stop fuckin laughing and get him!" mom yelled.

-

"okay can y'all stay the fuck still?" mama asked us and mom smacked her lips.

"stop cussing at them." mom said then started taking pictures of us.

"can we go now this shirt tight as a bitch.." 7 year old zarek said pulling at his collar shirt.

"cause you a fat ass." 6 year old me retorted and he pushed me down.

"aye! god y'all a fuckin handful and stop cussing." mama said then went to help me from off the ground.

soon as i stood up good enough, i attacked zarek to the ground where we started fighting.

"oh my damn." mom said trying to separate us then the camera changed again.

-

"uhhh zakiya dying." 14 year old zarek said dragging me into their room.

"how??" mama asked putting her controller down.

"she left blood in my bean bag chair." zarek said and i smacked my lips looking over at him.

"it's called a cycle dumbass." 13 year old me said hitting him upside his head.

"see and she being a moody fucker." he said mugging me.

"one stop cussing, two come on zakiya i'll start showing you what to do and what not." mom said and i walked away from zarek.

-

"zakiya stop tryna kill tyler!" 16 year old zarek yelled at me.

"nah nah this bitch wanna take my fuckin weed! oughta kill you!" 15 year old me yelled holding tyler in a chokehold.