48

a week later

zarek🖤

"LOOK! LOOK!!" amory yelled jumping onto his bed.

i slowly opened my eyes and looked at him,"wassup ma..." i said as he stood over me, he sat down right on top of my dick.

"look!" he shoved sumn into my face.

"amory i can't see nigga wait-" i said grabbing his wrist and pushed it back.

this nigga got his drivers license.

"okay i see you baby." i grabbed his face and pecked his lips a few times and he smiled.

"not gonna lie i got nervous and stopped at a green light but it was just a practice drive when i did that..." he mumbled and i laughed some before sitting up with him in my lap.

"well at the end of the day you passed baby." i said then he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder.

i rubbed his back and just let myself relaxed, being with amory was honestly the best feeling ever.

whenever he was around i could easily relax and be myself, him as a person honestly just brought peace.

i felt him lightly scratching my neck with his nails and i let out a content sigh,"i love you.." i said looking at him and he slightly moved his head up to look at me.

"i love you too daddy..." he said softly and i pecked his lips.

he continued looking at me and i could tell he wanted sumn,"wassup??"

he shook his head then looked away,"baby- what you want?" i asked grabbing his chin and made him look at me.

"i just wanna spend some time with you today..." he mumbled.

"oh we was gonna do that anyway ma." i said then kissed his forehead.

"you wanna make a blanket fort??" i asked him and he instantly smiled and got off my lap.

"yes! let's go!" he yelled then left out his room.

i laughed then pulled up my pants some before walking to the living room where he was already taking stuff from the hall closet.

"help me.." he said while pouting and i laughed grabbing the covers from him.

"go get some chairs from out the kitchen." i said and he left the living room.

i dropped the covers over the couch then used the chairs he brought to keep the rest of it up, i left an opening so the tv could be seen.

"the hell yall doing?" cliff said peaking around the corner.

amory and i both froze in place,"uhhh-" amory started then dropped the chair in his hand.

"boy you gonna scarp my damn floor up." cliff said picking up the chair and handed it to me.