29

demon🤎

demon🤎

"ion see why you got me carrying all this heavy as shit..." jai said as he walked downstairs with two bags over his shoulder.

"i might look like a nigga, but i ain't got the strength of one...hurry the fuck up." i said and he smacked his lips.

"stop rushing me shit, ain't like he can get away the way you got him tied down." he said and i shrugged my shoulders as i unlocked the door.

"luke wake up." i said turning the lights on.

all over his face was blue and purple, black eye, busted lip and bleeding nose.

his legs were chained to the chair, and his hands chained together in front of him.

"dayummmm...she fucked you up good...how long you done had him down here?" jai asked as he sat the bags down.

"maybe a week or two...or more.." i said as i opened the bag.

"wanna slice??" i held up a bag of apple slices towards luke who only stared at me.

"you wrong as hell...know that man can't reach for it." jai said as he sat on one of the chairs.

i shrugged before putting them down,"j-just kill me...pl-ease." luke said barely above a whisper.

"you heard sumn??" i asked jai who shrugged.

"shit i thought a fly or sumn flew past my ear.." he said swatting the air around him making me laugh.

"now why would i make it that easy for you...you've been living life like you hadn't done anything wrong..." i said as i grabbed the sledge hammer from off the wall.

"ahhh hell.." jai mumbled getting up and i looked over at him.

"you ain't finna get no blood on me." he said and i rolled my eyes before turning my attention back towards luke.

"i-i didn't mean-" i didn't let him finish, i swung towards his legs hitting his knee and i heard a crack as he let out a hoarse scream.

"damnnn the bitch can't even yell." jai said and started laughing to himself.

this nigga slow as hell

"cant.believe. i. fuckin. trusted. you!!" i swung the hammer on his body between every word.

by now him and the chair had tipped over, blood leaked from his body and his eyes were barely open.

"i don't know if he gonna wake back up this time..." jai said walking over to luke and examined his body.

"i don't give a damn..." i said sitting the sledge hammer back up on the wall.

i stared down at luke's motionless body, it's like his eyes were trained on me before they slowly started closing.