6

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"jersey do me a favor and go to that side of the couch." i said pointing by tyheem who mugged me.

"niggaaa why she gotta be by me??" he asked and i let out a laugh before shrugging.

jersey mugged me before getting up and sat on one of the separate love seats,"can y'all get the door for amory when he comes??" zakiya said from the top of the steps.

"why you can't??" elijah asked.

"shut the fuck up and one of y'all just get the damn door." she said then went back to her room.

"ion see why he always gotta come.." jersey mumbled getting on her phone.

"bitch the real question is why you always gotta come." tyheem said and we all laughed.

"ole hoe ass..." tyheem added on.

"alright playa that's enough." elijah said shaking his head.

"i'm hungry." tyler said outta nowhere.

"when are you not?" zakiya asked as she came downstairs.

"why not order some pizza and wings." she said then went into the kitchen.

"she- she right, somebody call it in." tyler said

"i got it." elijah said pulling out his phone.

there was a knocked on the door and we all looked at one another,"this yo house." tyler said pointing at me.

"shut up." i said getting up.

i went to the door and opened it, there stood amory.

he had on a pair of of tan cargo pants with a white top that was off the shoulders.

along with a pair of ugg slides, i noticed her had on two necklaces one with the numbers '444' and the other was the pinkish looking stone- well crystal like he said.

"you gonna let me in or continue staring at me." he said while looking up at me.

"my bad shawty.." i said moving out his way and he mugged me.

"stop calling me that..." he mumbled then walked towards the living room.

"uhh- where zakiya?" he asked softly.

"in the kitchen." tyler spoke up, i watched as he immediately changed directions to the kitchen.

ass even phat in cargo pants...

"YOO!!" elijah yelled out making me turn to them.

"what happen??" i asked scratching my head.

"i was saying the food on the way, damn stop zoning out." he said making me shake my head and i sat down, adjusting my pants.