46

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"go fasterrrr." amory said.

"i'm already going over the speed limit baby..." i said shaking my head.

he was giddy as hell, his father gets out of jail today.

"i'm sorry i'm just- i don't even know i'm just glad he's finally getting out...which means he can be there now." he said while bouncing his legs up and down.

"i know ma, i know.." i said grabbing his hand and he squeezed mines and stared out the window.

ꕥꕥꕥ

once we arrived his dad was already outside making amory jump out the car and run to him.

i couldn't help but smile as amory hugged his dad and he hugged him back just as tight, amory's dad kissed the top of his head while it looked like amory was on the verge of tears.

i let them have there own time for a little before i got out the car,"ready to have a kickback cliff??" i asked and amory's dad dapped me up.

we had visited him a few more times before he actually got out, and he was really cool as fuck.

"shit guess ready as i'll ever be.." he said as we walked back to the car.

"you gonna drive??" i asked amory who nodded his head.

i let him get in the drivers seat and i got in the passengers,"thought i'd never see the day.."cliff said and i laughed.

"boy it was hell at first..." i said and amory cut his eyes at me then pulled out the parking lot.

"so...what all you finna do now your out?" i asked.

"well...hopefully find some kinda job, i know it's gonna be hard but imma try then go back to the house i bought before i went to jail...hopefully it isn't in ruins.." he said.

"if you need help wit any of that let me know foreal, i'm sure in one way i can help or another." i said looking back at him.

even if it gotta be illegal-

"mmm...'preciate it." he said and i only nodded my head.

gotta make sure him and amory forever straight...

"we almost there.." amory announced before finding somewhere to park.

"come on let's see your parallel park..." cliff said.

"please don't fuck up these peoples car..." i said and amory smacked his lips.

"mane i knew i should've wrecked this bitch..." he mumbled.

ꕥꕥꕥ

we all sat around in the backyard and ate while talking,"hey tayla!!" zakiya said as tayla grabbed a drink.