43

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"this." amory shoved his phone into my face as i tried to play the game.

"baby wait-" i said pushing his phone back and he stomped his foot.

"you've been on the game all morning." he said then sat on the bed and faced away from me.

"amory-"

"go to hell." he snapped at me and i ran my hand over my face.

"mane i'll get on later." i said then turned the game off.

"now you wanna get off it..." he mumbled and i groaned before hovering over him.

"i'm sorry baby..." i said then kissed all over his face.

he whined and pushed me back,"i- so you don't want my kisses now?"

"no..." he mumbled and i rolled my eyes.

"show me what you want." i said and he hesitantly reached for his phone and handed it to me.

"so you want another blanket, a plush whale, some kinda teether-" i looked up at him and he had his thumb in his mouth.

"yeah gonna have to look into that teether foreal..." i said and sent the link to my phone.

"thank you daddy!" he said then jumped on me and hugged me.

"damn- your welcome baby." i said and rubbed his back.

"have you used your coloring book lately?" i asked as he put his thumb back in his mouth.

he laid his head on my chest but nodded,"i almost done.." he said then got up and went to my nightstand.

he pulled it out and handed it to me, i quickly flipped through it and saw a few pages were still un-colored.

"we can get you another one soon, okay??" i said and he nodded his head.

the door cracked open some and i saw my mom,"he in that space right now or no?" she asked and i nodded my head.

she came in my room and sat on the couch in my room, amory noticed her and walked over to her,"hey my love, i was in the store and got you some things you might like.." she said patting the seat beside her.

whenever amory was going through little space, i swear he loved my mom more than anything else in the world.

he quickly sat beside her and i watched them as mom pulled out certain items, some small plush animals and sippy cups?

i watched amory and was like his eyes lit up as he looked at them and my mom talked to him,"search up some shit about littles and you should be good..." she said patting my shoulder then walked out the room.

i looked back over at amory and he threw the plushies onto my bed then held up one of the sippy cups that was yellow.

"c-can i use it?" he asked looking at me.