24

amory❤️‍🩹

amory❤️‍🩹

"zarek..." i mumbled looking up at him.

he looked down at me,"hmm." he hummed in response.

"hey.." i said while smiling and he laughed.

"ma you've been saying that for the past 3 minutes." he said.

"becauseee i'm anxious and i'm trying not to have a panic attack." i said wrapping my arms around him.

he wrapped his arms around me resting his hands on my hips and pecked my lips a few times,"you wanna go somewhere else to wait??" he asked me and i shook my head no before laying my head on his chest.

"how tall are you??" i asked and he laughed.

"i'm 6'0 exact." he said and i nodded my head.

"damn...gigantic ass." i mumbled.

"i can show you guys to your table now." a waiter said and he smiled extra hard at me.

i guess zarek noticed when his grip got tighter on my waist,"would you mind sitting us at a table that isn't around as many people??" zarek asked making the waiter nod.

"of course right this way sir." he said.

zarek let me walk infront of him but kept his hands on my waist the whole time until we got to the table.

he sat on one side and i sat on the other side,"can i get you guys anything to drink??" the waiter eyes was trained on me and i'm not gonna lie his stare made me uncomfortable

"uhh.." i started and looked over at zarek.

i watched as zarek got up and threw his arm over the waiter,"lemme holler at ya real quick pal..." he said and they walked off.

i pouted because he just left me,"i'm sorry but your hella pretty." i looked up and saw a girl.

she was light skinned and had her hair in a bun, she had on a skintight dress and black heels.

"thank you, you look good too." i said and she smiled.

"thanks." she said before walking off.

i watched as zarek walked back to the table,"you know that girl??" zarek asked and i shook my head no.