31

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"elijah and tyheem 30 laps!!" coach yelled and they groaned before getting up.

the rest of our teammates were trying not to laugh, cause it could be yo ass next.

currently at basketball practice and i'm ready as hell to go home.

i sat on the benches and chugged the rest of the water that was in my bottle,"okayyy from the top." zakiya yelled out to the cheer team.

my eyes adverted to amory who was watching them rehearse a new cheer they were learning.

"okay so it's stomp, dribble it clap, pass it,stomp stomp, clap we want stomp a basket clap." amory said while doing the moves.

zakiya sat down with him and they started practicing it,"come on we gotta start." tyler said hitting my arm.

"okay okay i'm coming.." i said getting up.

"shit how hard you was staring at amory, i couldn't tell." elijah said and i rolled my eyes.

"didn't you have to run extra laps? oh okay lemme be in love in peace." i said then jogged to the middle of the court.

"okay...we last night y'all made me very proud, we actually won each and every game...so for that practice won't be as long today, long as y'all don't act out." coach said and passed out a few balls.

"make sure y'all work together and that EVERYONE is practicing, or everybody will be giving me 100 push ups." he said and we all either "yes sir" or nodded in response.

"alright get to practicing."

ꕥꕥꕥ

"i can't remember the last time i went to a block party..." tayla said as we walked down the street.

"girl- i be having so much fun at them, then i can actually let my ghetto out and shit." zakiya said skipping down the sidewalk.

"nah you just like coming out and shaking yo ass." tyler said.

"that too." zakiya said as she waited for amory to fix his shoes.

amory got back up and looked around at all of us, you know elijah and tyheem with us too.

"while y'all staring so hard damn, can't fix my shoes." he said mugging us and i just shook my head.

"gas station- cause i needa drink." zakiya said and i noticed a gas station not too far from us.

"fat ass.." i mumbled and zakiya flipped me off.

once we made it there, it was plenty of cars and people,"don't get lost bitch." tayla said to zakiya who laughed.

"i'm getting a big gulp and i'll be back out, amory come wit me." she said and amory caught up with zakiya.

as they walked inside i looked at amory's outfit.