52

one month later...

zakiya✨

the sad part, after graduation and you actually have to start packing your shit.

later on tonight we'd all be going out to eat tho.

"ZAKIYA CHECK YO EMAIL!!" zarek yelled coming into my room.

i mugged him but went and looked,"i got accepted into princeton..." i said more to myself then looked up at zarek.

"I GOT ACCEPTED INTO PRINCETON!!" i yelled out loud getting excited.

zarek grabbed me and hugged me tightly making me hug him back, but i immediately started getting sad all over again.

"zarek...which- which college you got accepted into?" i asked.

"i'm going to yale.." he said scratching his neck and i pouted before sitting on my bed.

"zakiya don't do that." he said crossing his arms and i smacked my lips.

"zarek i've been so use to us being together basically our whole life and now we finna be in two different fuckin states." i said blinking back my tears.

he sighed and sat beside me,"you know imma always be here for you, until we fuckin die you gotta deal wit me...and you know i won't hesitate to catch a plane over there if some shit go down." he said and i laughed a lil.

i looked over at him and he looked back at me with glossy eyes,"zakia your finna make me cry please bruh." he said looking up at the ceiling.

i laughed and hugged him,"imma fuckin miss you bubba..." i said as he hugged me back.

i sniffled and let a few tears run down my face, i don't know what it is but i don't wanna grow up anymore...i want time to slow down imma miss hanging out with these niggas all times of night.

imma miss all the fights, laughing, making random ass meals in the middle of the night cause we high outta our minds.

"you know imma miss you too...you my lil sister and i've had to watch yo ass grow up with me...shit killed me especially when you started liking niggas and shit, was ready to shot up yo bedroom everytime one came over." he said and i laughed then wiped my face.

"awe not you crying foreal." i said and he smacked his lips.

"see i'm finna leave.." he mumbled wiping his face and i laughed.

"i love you zarek foreal." i said rubbing his back.

"i love you too big head." he said then kissed the top of my head before getting up.

"also follow me.." i got up and followed him to his room where he was also getting stuff packed.

i even saw a few boxes that said amory, i wonder which college he was going to..