"amory please." tyheem said throwing his hand up then walked down the hall.

we all laughed but continued to the elevator, "what if we got stuck?" amory randomly said.

"please don't jinx us ion even play that shit." zakiya said hitting the bottom floor button.

"i know that shit right cause on everything i'll start hyperventilating." blasian said leaning against the wall.

(i never realized how the word hyperventilating was really long as hell the fuck😭)

we finally made it then walked to the pool area, music was blasting...and all you heard was talking, laughing, and splashing of water.

we found a sitting area to sit our stuff down at,"last one in gotta pay for everybody!" elijah said and i ain't never took off so fast in my life.

i know for a fact i was the first one to jump in the water,"oh y'all some bitches." tyheem said as he stood at the edge of the pool.

i laughed as he jumped in but then jumped when i felt something rub my ass, i turned around and saw amory small ass.

"don't do that no more." i said grabbing his waist and he laughed.

"amory get on zarek shoulders real quick." zakiya said as she held onto tyler.

"just stand still." i said to amory then went underwater and swam between his legs then stood up.

"zarek- wait!" he yelled as he started losing his balance but i quickly grabbed his arms.

"there..." i said then rested my hands on his thighs.

"chicken fight- after this muthafucka get her hair in place." blasian said as she held onto elijah's neck.

"hush wait." zakiya said as she tried to clip her hair.

after a few tries she finally got it,"ight let's go."

tyler and i walked towards each other,"get her ass bae!" i hyped amory up making them laugh.

sooner or later i heard a loud splash and saw zakiya had fell in,"yeahhh that's how we do around here.." i said before letting amory fall in also.

he swam back to the surface where we was met by zakiya, i let them have they're own conversation as i got out the water and went to sit where our stuff was.

i wrapped the towel around me and pulled out my phone, i got this weird ass feeling making me get up.

i walked to the lobby area to then outside and called mama,"hello??" she sounded like she was sleeping.

"my bad was you sleep i'll-"

"what's wrong zarek?" she asked and i heard her yawn.

"i don't know i just got like...this random ass wave and i don't know what it is..." i said running my hand through my hair.

"haven't you been having fun lately?"

"yes ma'am."

"okay then it may just be your nerves, you don't see it but i do you be prepared for bad things to happen when sometimes your life actually is going good zarek...

let it don't try and force sumn bad to happen when life's actually been smooth...plus you really finna grow up..your about to graduate high school zarek." she said and i only took in everything she was saying.

"okay mama i hear you...i guess i'm just nervous and it's starting to hit..like i'm really finna grow up and shit...imma be honest i'm not ready i have no idea where to start..." i said staring off into space.