1. I love you

How I think the Brothers would react if you told them you love them (I know the game already gibes us a reaction BUT IDCCCSSNDHSJDJ)

1. Lucifer

he would completely be surprised on the inside but keep his calm face on the outside. He would then smirk and say "ofcourse you do. What's unexpected tho, is that I feel the same way about you..."

2. Mammon

He too would completely panic on the inside but would try to look cool on the outside. He does not succeed. He instead is going completely red and only replies with "o-ofcourse you do! After all, I am the great Mammon!" while looking away.

3. Leviathan

He would panic too and he wouldn't even bother hiding it lol. He'd be like: " M-M-M-ME!? I-I-IS THIS MY SUPER LUCKY DAY WHERE I-IM EXPERIENCING AN ANIME MOMENT? B-BECAUSE Y-YOU CANT BE FOR REAL, S-SAYING THAT YOU L-L-L-L-LIKE A SHUT-IN OTAKU LIKE ME! L-LIKE HAHAHAHA S-SERIOUSLY! STOP KIDDING-" and when you reassure him you like him because he's him and because he's a shut-in otaku he just goes all red and hides his face or if theres anything he could cover his while body with, he'd use it. He's just too shy Rn.

4. Satan

He would look surprised and show you that he is surprised by your confession. But then he'd smile immediately and say something like "Really? Me? You know im made out of pure anger, right?" And when you tell him he's so much more than that and that you like every single small detail about him he would blush and look away and say "well in that case I can't reject your feelings, can I?"

5. Asmodeus

His eyes would light up and he's immediately hug and kiss you "oh reaaaaallllyyyy mcccccc???? I made you fall for me, even without powers? Ofcourse you couldn't resist my beauty for too long tho. Oh mcccccc you know you could show me how much you love me in the bedroom right away, don't you think? Come on, let's go to my room!!!!"

6. Beelzebub

He'd blush a little. He'd be a bit confused because he has only heard those words from Belhegor so hearing them from you was unusual. But he definitely liked the sound of these words coming out of you. "I.... Love you too..."

7. Belphegor

he too would be confused. Mf tried to murder you and you love him? He'd immediately put on a sad look and go like "no... you're stupid for saying that... You shouldn't..." And once you comfort him and tell him you really do and that you forgive him (for some reason you fucking dumbass JSHSHDJSHFHJS) he would just blush, look away as he smiles and says "well that's something I wanna hear..."