Holy mother of Jesus.

Leo kissed me.

I kissed Leo.

Oh my God, we kissed.

LEONARDO

Oh my God.

We kissed, we fucking kissed. Savanah has the softest lips. It was much much much better than the one I dreamt about.

My hands were on my waist, squeezing her and pushing her forward towards my chest, I love the way her hands are on my neck and she kept messaging my scalp.

Savanah nibbled on my lower lip while I fought for the entrance, she doesn't give me one easily, so I gently bit her lower lip which gained me the entranced and a soft moaning sound.

During the kiss, Savanah moaned which was truly the most thrilling thing to listen to, I could hear it every day.

I broke the kiss and I could see the disappointment on her face. I brought my face a little closer and started to kiss her the whole face leaving small butterfly kisses.

Her eyes were closed all the time and a small smile on her little swelled lips meant she was accepting and enjoying it.

After kissing her face I couldn't control myself but to kiss her again so I kissed her again. I don't think I will ever get tired of kissing her.

Her chest was falling up and down, her eyes were a little bit watery due to shortness of breath, and she smiled at me.

I kept my head on hers and try to breathe normally and just waited for her to either kick me out or do it again.

"It was amazing." She said. I waited for this comment like a dog waiting for his owner to throw the stick.

"That was everything," I said and kissed her forehead engulfing her in a hug and she responded by wrapping her arms around me.

"I will leave now, sleep and dream about me, I will meet you tomorrow," I said, giving a small kiss on her forehead.

"Bye Leo." She said and I couldn't control myself so I kissed her again, the third time tonight, but it was a quick one she giggled.

I made sure she locked her door and went into the elevator dancing.
I can't believe Savanah kissed me back, I am gonna go mad today.

We kissed three fucking times.

I reached my car and played rock music, I drove to my house singing the lyrics of the song at a high volume. Today is the best day of my life.

I even marked today's date on my phone's calendar as our first kiss.
I know I behave like a 12-year-old who had his first kiss, but truly it felt like one for me.

Moreover, it was Savanah's first kiss, I was truly thrilled that she chose me for that. I am never gonna let her go away from me. Never.

As I reached home I quickly called my mom, "mamma I kissed her today." I yelled.

"Leo it's 4 in the morning, and I don't wanna hear about your casual one-night stands when you can't see a diamond-like Savanah on your side." She sternly said and yawned.

I know I woke her up and I don't feel guilty about it. Only if she knows there are no one night stands and never will be. For clearing her doubt I told her again.

"I kissed Savanah, she kissed me back," I said with a pause after every word.

The phone line was silent except for a little murmuring on the other side which means my dad is up.

"Hello, mamma." Still no response except the murmuring.

"Well done boy. Now go back to sleep don't disturb me and your mother." My dad said, I know he gets grumpy when his sleep is disturbed.

"Don't mind him, Leo you just take care of her and don't you dare let her go away. Don't mess up things and you need to stop thinking from your little Leo now, you have grown men now." She said which made my mouth wide open.

"Bye mamma."

"stupido Ragazzo" (stupid boy) she said and kept the phone down.

I lay on my bed wide awake, remembering every moment of the kiss with Savanah. I picked up my phone and texted her, maybe she is asleep.

Me: good night and Good morning if you are awake.❤

Suddenly my phone beeped.

Savanah: good night🧁❤.

What are you doing to me Savannah, you are so fucking adorable.

Me: what are you doing this late at night.

Savanah: just some paperwork I have to assign to other residents before I become an attending.
What about you?

Me: just thinking about something. The kiss.

Savanah: okay! Enjoy thinking.

Is she messing with me or being oblivious.

Me: I am enjoying hope you did too.

I was blushing like a teenage girl. Please don't break my heat now Sav, it will kill me. I could see her typing.....

Me:good I did too, though you didn't.

Stupid girl, she doesn't know I am one step away from jumping on my bed.

Me: it was everything, you are everything hoping to kiss you again soon, I wish you were close to me.

And it was true, I love being near her, close to her, anywhere but it should be with her.

Savanah: patience! Good night Leo see you tomorrow.

Me: can't wait.❤

I was never the guy who used emojis while chatting, but it doesn't seem that bad now. Jesus Savannah you are making me go crazy and you don't even know about it.

With the last recap of our kiss, my eyes got heavy and sleep took over me.

They kissed💌💋.

Enjoy reading lovelies💕💕.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_