Chapter 22

☆☆☆☆☆
One of my Story's
☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey, Are you just gonna stand there?" I called out to the stiff Freddy who was standing away from me at a fair distance, He was staring at a wall blankly before shaking his head.

He turned towards me and gave me an apologetic smile, "I am Sorry, I'm experiencing a minor malfunction" He said when he finally caught up to me.

His coordination?

I hummed in thought before stating, "It's great that you've told me, I'll report this back to Clay in the morning"

"Please do not worry, My system is Fixing the problem. I'll be alright once it is done"

"Still, I'll include this in the report. Are you Usually like this Freddy?" I asked as the both of us continued onwards in the Tunnels.

It's very cold here, And a little bit Creepy but as Vanessa Told me- people would usually run around here so I won't have to worry about it being an Isolated place.

Or else we could have slight problems if it were the case.

"Usually what?"

"Well, uhm how do I word this nicely..." I trailed off as I thought of proper wording for the answer to his question.

I would Usually catch you falling apart

"You haven't been at Top Shape recently, The information given me stated that you rarely have any problems." I said as I glanced at him from the corner of my eye.

He contemplated for a sec, searching for any viable answer.

"It seems that I do not know either Superstar but I've noticed that you always catch me at such an Inconvenience," He said as he sadly sighed, "and I apologize for that"

I smiled and patted his arm in reassurance, I Looked up at him and calmly said "You're not at fault Freddy, We can be imperfect sometimes"

"Or maybe I'm just giving you Bad luck" I briefly mumbled as Freddy laughed at my statement.

"No no!" He said as he patted my back, "You are too amazing to be giving someone Bad luck Superstar!" He exclaimed, whilst giving me a small chuckled here and there.

I followed suit as the both of us ventured towards the nearby security office, "You already know my opinion towards That nickname Freddy"

"You do not like it?"

"Not especially"

"Do you want me to stop?"

Do I want him to Stop?

I shook my head at him and smiled, "Nah, Don't stop. I think it's quite adorable the more you keep calling me like that"

I could see Freddy smiling down at me as his ears wiggled in happiness, "Ah, Thank you. I was afraid that you were uncomfortable and I might have to change it, I find Superstar quite fitting for you"

"And the Dozens of Children you've come across" I commented and laughed at his surprised reaction.

He started fumbling with his words, trying to justify his statement but was only met with my laughter.

I wiped a tear that escaped from my eyes and said, "I should keep it down while we're still here, I might've disturbed a sleeping ghost. we gotta get out of here fast"

I started to walk faster as Freddy calmly followed beside me, I could see it in his face right now'This is Faster?'

But it is impolite to run