Chapter 4

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
challenging an Officer
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Had 4 hours of sleep last night, Minus the small napping I did when I got home and fed my little Baby.

Which is more than enough.

I look at myself on the Mirror, wearing a slightly Over sized red sweater and some dark blue jeans. I paired those with some black boots and I'm good to go.

Bringing my bag to which inside resided my bottle of Water, Some mint gum and My phone.

I checked for my Keys as I headed for the Door when something suddenly clung onto my feet, Looking down I see my baby.

She barked as I knelt down towards her.

"Awe Shien" I coed, petting her. She started getting really excited as she tried to lick my face.

Yes, I own a dog.

She's very small and Adorable.

And very clingy.

Fortunately, I picked her up before she could as I laughed.

"Awee babyyy, I've been here all Day. We cuddled, played, We even went on a little walk together." I told her as she still gave me the pouty Face.

I chuckled at her cuteness.

It was a Hard decision, But I have to make a choice.

Without any further temptation, I kissed the top of her head goodbye as I made my way down the Apartment Complex.

Why didn't they break yet?

The heaviness between my ankles started to grow it's weight as I continue to walk towards the Exit, I stopped.

Refusing to look down, I took my phone from my Bag and looked at the time.

5:20pm

I stood there for a few seconds staring at my Phone before I forcefully dragged my feet towards the Exit with all my strength, successfully leaving the Building.

The Mega PizzaPlex seemed less populated as Night approaches, Less kids and More teenagers. The Franchise's closing time is at 12am, I arrived around 6.

Being super early won't hurt, I already ate dinner.

The Neon Lights all around has not lost its glam though and I gotta be Honest, The Place's exterior appears more livelier at night.

As I entered, I saw someone somewhat familiar. He seemed to be heading towards the Exit as I unintentionally approached him.

"Hey! Mr. Sticky Notes Guy!" I jokingly called and Somehow in some way he surprisingly looked at my direction.

I laughed as we approach eachother, Smiling up at Him I said "Thanks for the 'Map' the Yesterday!"

this conversation was unplanned.

He chuckled and rubbed his nape "You're welcome, I'm sorry that I couldn't guide you the whole way. It would've been easier to find if I did"

"Oh no it's fine, I understand. To be Honest the small map looked so neatly drawn that it was actually easy to find Boss's office"

"Oh well, I'm glad I helped you in some way!" He said, Laughing slightly.

Now the awkward Silence.