Chapter 12

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Melted
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"So how was your first Day shift (Y/N)?" Chica asked as she played with my hair, Styling it around on whatever she liked.

"I've interacted with too many people today, It's quite exhausting but it's nice to see that thier having a Great time", I said as I ate another spoon full of (f/f) Ice cream and hummed.

So, Right after me and Clay clocked out for the Day, We spared no second and quickly headed over to some nearby Ice cream joint to get some ice cream.

He had to head home after though, his Mom called saying she wanted him to fix her computer for work.

My brother texted me unexpectedly after that, saying that he fed Shien for me and left some lame teasing remark about going on a date with someone.

I didn't even know he was in town.

Now I don't want to go home anymore...

Then somehow, In some way; my feet wandered back to the Mega Pizzaplex. The doors were still open but a handful of people were already exiting the building.

It was still 9pm at the time, The doors close at exactly 12am. I still had time before closing time so I invited myself in.

Chica found me halfway inside and dragged me to her room; wanting to hang out for a bit.

It was just the two of us this time.

"Can I have some?" Chica asked as she looked at me with puppy dog eyes, I smiled and said "Ofcourse, You don't really have to do that-here" I held out a spoon full of Ice cream towards her.

She then took a bite of the plastic spoon and hummed, I look at the 'spoon' stunned before looking back at Chica.

She literally took a bite of the spoon

"Uh.." I muttered, contemplating on what words I should use for this situation.

She then tilted her head towards me, confused until she trailed her gaze to the stick on my hand. Her eyes widen as she cupped her beak, "Oh (Y/N)! I'm so sorry!" She apologized before standing up from the floor.

"Hey It's fine" I said and laughed, Looking back at the stick before putting it inside my pocket.

"I think it's funn- hey where are you going?" I asked before she could opened her door.

She looked back and gave me an apologetic smile "I'm going to the kitchen to get you a spoon as an apology, I'll be quick!"

"I can come with you-"

"No no! Stay here and rest, You've told me you're exhausted because of today."

"I can just eat without a spoon-"

"No! I will get you a spoon" She insisted as she narrowed her eyes at me, Putting her hands on her hips as if saying she's not going to be convince.

I gave her a smile before saying "Thank you Chica, I really appreciate it"

She smiled back "You're welcome, And I appreciate you so rest here. I'll get you a spoon-"

"How about two spoons? We can share the Ice cream" I suggested and added "This is a large cup and there's still a lot more inside"

I'm surprised the Ice cream hasn't completely turned into a soup yet.