• Oneshot #2 •

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
_•°||| THANK YOU FOR 1K |||°•_
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I hummed as I mopped the wet floor caused by a malfunctioning S.T.A.F.F. bot. They were spilling water all over the floor and even I myself got wet.

Thankfully, I managed to turn it off and placed it to the side away from trouble. Now Here I am, bergudgingly force to Mop the floor myself.

I'll report it to Clay in the Morning.

I huffed, Wiping off beads of sweat that are forming on my forehead as I put my hands on my hips, Tiredly looking at the mess that sprawled itself from where I stood.

this is harder than I thought.

"Getting tired?"

I turned towards the voice to see an Anamatronic gator with a smirk on his face, I sighed "Yes actually, Do you want to help?"

He chuckled and said "Not my job" before walking away.

I internally groaned but forced a smile on my face, "This isn't my Job either" I muttered.

Cracking my joints, I turn back towards the mess I would be handling for the next few hours.

Instant Shock then filled my features as my eyes followed Freddy who is voluntarily helping on mopping away all the strayed water, He smiled when I locked eyes with him.

"Hey! Freddy Stop!" I said as I quickly ran towards him, doing so I feel myself slipping as my butt landed on the wet floor with a hard thud.

If I wasn't wet before, I'm soaked now.

I groaned from the pain as Freddy then rushed towards me.

"(Y/N)! Don't run when the floor's wet!" He scolded as he tried to lift me back up to my feet.

I yelped at the action but gave him a faint thankful smile "Kind of a late warning, Y'know?" I joked as he huffed and shook his head disapprovingly.

His eyebrows furrowed at me as he squeezed my shoulders "You hurt yourself" he said.

I chuckled before saying "You think?"

Trying to stand on two legs; It felt painful and wobbly at first as Freddy moved his hands, firmly holding onto my waist to balance me.

Freddy gave me a scolding look as I shook my head "Y'know, I should be the one who's supposed to be upset right now" I said to which he frowned more.

" Please be careful Next time"

Suddenly, a taunting whistle was then heard as we turned our heads to the sound. There stood Monty who was leaning against the wall with a smirk, Holding onto a Mop.

"I just left for like five minutes, Now you can't to walk" He said as he tipped his glances to take a good look at the sight.

Knowing what he meant, I blushed a bit and scoffed.

Dirty gator

Finally regaining my balance, I let go of Freddy as he put an assisting hand on my back. I crossed my arms at Monty and said "Didn't think you'd come back and help"