Chapter 6

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Connection between Us
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Everything was just a little misunderstanding, The two had different ways of apologizing to me. Well, only one apologize formally.

Which was Chica; She cupped her hands on here beak as she continuesly apologized.

"I am so Sorry I didn't recognize you! I should've been more Careful. Can I treat you to something? I feel really bad, I-"

I held up my hands infront of her "It's fine, calm down" I said chuckling "I'm actually happy that you Guy's maintained to keep everyone here safe" I added and smiled.

She still looked taken aback at my choice of words but still looked unconvinced and was about to say something when Vanessa scolded Monty "Apologize to her, It's not that very Hard. It was a simple misunderstanding-"

" Exactly, A misunderstanding. We saw an emergency go off and we saw the night guard getting chased, I would not be apologizing since we followed our program!" Monty argued as he Crossed his arms at her.

Before Vanessa was about to scold him again, I interjected "Vanessa It's fine, as I said; I'm glad that they followed the protocol. If something else were to happen, We'll be safe"

Vanessa put her hands on her hips as She sighed while Monty Huffed, Chica then held my hands and said "I'll treat you to some Pizza Later tonight?"

I chuckled "Yes, Thank you", When I said that she Smiled.

I was about to ask where the other two were until Someone pitched in " We were informed of an Emergency. Was everything handled just fine?"

Looking towards the Person, I see Freddy who was then followed by Roxy as They stood beside the other two infront of us.

"It was a Misunderstanding, We are alright Freddy" Vanessa answered as she then Gestured towards me with a smile.

"Everyone, This is Officer (Y/N) (L/N), The New night Guard. We'll be taking turns on the Night shifts. Please be aware that Next time, there won't be any false alarms" She introduced me as I held my head high, Her eyes glared at Monty as He scoffed.

They are so huge all together.

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys!" I said.

Freddy was about to say something when Chica squealed "Guys! She's the person I was talking about Yesterday!"

Chica sent me a bright smile, All four of them stared at me as I nervously laughed.

Vanessa looked at me as if Asking what she meant, "Well uhm I had a Photo pass to meet her yesterday, and uh We both play the guitar" I kept it brief as she slowly Nodded.

She clapped her hands and said "Anyways" she gestured the Glamrocks to introduce themselves.

"It's Nice to meet you Officer (Y/N), I'm Freddy and this is my Band" Freddy Introduced himself as he Gestured the Last part to the other's beside him.

He held out his hand towards me as I smiled, "It's amazing to meet THE Freddy Fazbear" I said, as soon as I shook his hand I felt some electric connection run through my veins.

Literally.

I jolted and hastily let go of his hand quickly as Freddy's eyes widened, I kept flicking my hand as If I just touched fire.

My Ears started to ring slightly but it soon toned down as I now hear Monty laughing.

"Nice one Fredster!" He said