Chapter 11

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
You're doing Great!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Goodmorning Officer (Y/N)! Ready for your first Dayshift?" Clay greeted with a cheerful smile on his face, I rolled my eyes at him but smiled back.

"Yes very, Now—about my Ice cream" I said as his grin faltered, I laughed at him as he bergudgingly walked towards me to take a seat at the table.

A few nights ago, Right after I was hanging out with the girls—and me trying to persuade a moody gator. Clay followed me to the security office, mentioning the duel he had challenged me the Day before yesterday.

We started to have a playful banter at the security office and It was funny at first, but then He started getting a little way ahead of himself; by bragging all about his quote on quote ‘skills’ before I even had a chance to Open the Game.

He was being a little too cocky... Reminds me of a certain bLoB–

But I wrecking him in game and He knew it wasn't gonna end at his favor so he was panicking all the way.

Getting thirsty, he tried to steal my water bottle which was peacefully sitting on the desk.

I got it away from him before he could and held it close to me incase he'd try to take it again. He was begging me to give him atleast a little sip from the bottle but I refused; taking advantage of my Power.

He lost to me by a longshot; and when the game ended, he looked like he had died multiple times that night—which he did in game.

He wandered off somewhere else right after to take a breather because of his lost, but before that; I let him drink a bit of water from my bottle, taking pity on the pathetic peasant.

Later on, I found him in the presence of two other defeated Anamatronics; they were hiding inside some staff room.

Clay was passed out, Monty was full on alert under the table and Freddy was pretending that he was invisible at the corner. It was a fairly wierd sight to see and It made me laugh just by thinking about it again, but then it made me wonder–

What happened to those two?

"Hey! I asked what flavor?" Clay shook me by my shoulder, trying to get my attention. Blinking slightly, I look back at him and answered "(f/f)'s fine and in a large cup is a Must!"

Oh, we also agreed that his compensation for his loss was to buy me Ice cream.

Instead of getting me the adorable Chica plushie.

"Fine, but Where did your mind run off to just now?" He asked as he leaned back on his chair, raising a brow at me as he awaited for my answer.

"Well, what happened to those two the other night?"

"The Anamatronics? Freddy and Monty?"

"Yeah"

He hummed in thought and said "I don't really know or maybe I just don't remember, all I know was that I was blabbing on about something before passing out and seeing dancing donkeys. Both of them seemed to be exhausted though but they didn't head to thier charging stations."

"They might just be Mentally tired or something" he added as those two words then peaked my interest.

"Mentally tired?"