Chapter 3

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
A Photo Pass for Me
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Me and Anne came to an Agreement that I'll Buy our Lunch and she'll buy the Photo Passes for each of us.

Me knowing that Photo Passes are expensive and could take more than one lunch, I told her I'll only meet one of the Rockstar's.

Helio held my hand as we headed towards the convenience counter, The Line was surprisingly shorter than the last time I saw it's length.

Anne lined in for us as me and Helio stood side by side, He looked up at me and asked "Who are you going to see Miss (Y/N)? I bet it's Freddy!"

I lightly chuckled at his enthusiasm and Certainty, I smiled at him and said "Not particularly"

☆☆☆☆

"One Photo Pass for Freddy" Anne said as she Handed it to Helio, "Don't lose it Dear" she warned as He gave her a firm nod.

She then looked towards me and smiled "And one Photo Pass for Chica" handing me the photo pass.

"Thank you Anne!" I thanked her as she waved it off, "You've tolerated my Baby and me Long enough, You even bought us lunch. It's the least I could for your time and Patience"

I shrugged and smiled, Not knowing what else to say.

"Miss (Y/N), After we meet Freddy and Chica. can we go to Monty Golf?" Helio suggested as he stood infront of me, His face enveloped in persistance as My eyes widen.

"I- well" I stuttered.

this is a hard decision to make. I need to go home right after though since I have to prepare stuff for tomorrow...

"You don't Have too Miss (Y/N)" Anne said as Helio whined "But Moommm, Miss (Y/N)'s been Nice to me and and I really want to hang out with her more"

That comment made me smile, Anne lightly laughs while shaking her head "Well then, I have this small request" she said as she looked at me.

"Helio's seemed more joyous with you and me, He doesn't have that much Friends outside our Family and we really enjoy your company" she said.

Anne then took out her phone.

"I hope you won't mind us bothering you some more but I wish to get your contact information" she shyly gave me an unsure smile, "Well, you don't have to and We'll just be on our way-"

I grabbed her hand and said "No no, It's alright! I'd be more than happy to hang out with you Guys again!" I smiled at them as Anne Gave me her Phone with a greatful smile.

I typed in my Number as I gave it back to her "Send me a Text Later, I'll add you to my Contacts right after!"

Feeling something hugging one of my legs, I looked down. Helio's blue eyes connects with Mine, A sad smile was found on his face as he said "If we see you again, Can we play Monty Golf?"

I patted his head "We will , We'll also get play more games too. Not just Monty Golf like; Fazer Blast, Roxy Raceway and maybe a bit of Mazercise!"

When his bright smile appeared, I can't help but smile myself. He lets go of my leg and began jumping around saying "Yes! Let's also go play at the arcade!! And AND go to Bonnie Bowl and Let's see who's going to be the best bowler!" He continued to rant, expressing his energy.

And for the first time today, I haven't heard a single scold from Anne.

I turn to her as she gazed at her son with a Content smile, seemingly happy that He has someone else to play with.

I look back towards Helio and said "We'll be parting ways for now, But we will play next time. Be in your Best behavior until then, Ok?"

He pumped up his fist in the air and said "Yes ma'am!"

Anne walked towards him and puts her hand on his head, "Let's get going, We should hurry before the Lines get longer."

"Miss (Y/N), Let's walk together" Anne said as she gestured her head towards the Area.

I smiled at her and agreed as we headed towards Rockstar Row.

"Also Since I get to call you Anne, You can just call me (Y/N)" I said as I waved at them Goodbye.

"Ofcourse! I'll send you a text later (Y/N)" Anne said as she waved back.

"Bye Miss (Y/N)! Thank you for becoming Our Friend!" Helio waved erratically as they hurriedly walked towards the ever Growing Line of Freddy Fazbear's room.

I look down to the photo pass Anne purchased for me and smiled.

Friend...

Meeting Chica was Fun, She's so Nice and energetic. The reason as to why I wanted to meet her was because we both play thesame Instrument, Well I'm more of on the Acoustic side But still I'm Interested on playing an Electric guitar.

"You should Totally practice it! I promise it feels so Good once you'll get a hang of it!" Chica said as She helped me get acquainted with her Instrument.

I Love the design of her guitar, It's star shape really Fits her.

"It feels a little heavier" I commented and laughed "But I feel like there's no difference besides it weight and How it's notes are smoothly delivered. I lightly strummed on the strings, Playing a few simple Chords here and there.

"You're very gentle with your strumming, you Sure you played it Before?" Chica asked, seemingly suspicious as I handed it back to her.

"Oh I'm gentle cause I don't wanna Damage this beauty" I said, proudly gesturing to the guitar.

Chica smiled " Thank you, Usually I won't let anyone Hold it since It's Too Big and Heavy for Kids" She said as she put it back to it's stand.

I smiled back "Well, I'm Honored." Taking a glance at the door and say "Let's Take a quick Picture, I think I'm hogging up the Line"

"Oh! I almost forgot about that" she said as she chuckled, I pulled out My phone as Chica pulled me closer to her.

I snapped a Photo of us doing Peace signs as I added it to my Favorites, "We look so Cute!" Chica said as I giggled.

"It was Nice to meet you Chica! I'll see you again soon!" I said as I waved.

"Bye bye!, thank you for coming!" Was all she said as I exited her room, Another Person entered soon after.

I checked the time, it was a quarter to two and sighed.

Today was something

I thought as I started to make my way towards the exit.

I'll feed my baby after I get home and get some shut eye.