Chapter 7

☆・・・・・・・・・・・・・・☆
Crazier
☆・・・・・・・・・・・・・・☆

I took another bite of my Pizza as Vanessa left me for a bit, Leaving me with four Huge robots.

"Bond with them for a bit (Y/N), I'll have to do something in a few. I'll be right back before 2 though!" were her last words before Chica took me to a Restaurant that sold's Pizza.

I took my time while Chica ate half of the box already, She was holding herself from taking more than she should knowing that this was her apology for me. That was nice of her.

The other three just followed along, two seemed to be forced to be here unlike Freddy who seemed to be just happy sitting down at the table with us.

"So (Y/N), Did you Buy it?" Chica asked as I perked up at the question.

"Well, I haven't yet but I will. I mean, You're the one who convinced me to try it" I answered as the others seemed to be curious at our Conversation.

"She convinced me on Buying an Electric Guitar" I filled them in as they now understood.

"You actually play?" Monty asked, seemingly curious.

"Yeah but an Acoustic guitar's what I'm more familiar with" I said as I took another bite of the Pizza.

"Bs" He said as he smirked at me, My eyes narrowed at him.

"Monty" Freddy started as Monty only looked at him.

"I can try and prove it to you" I stated as glanced at Chica and asked "If it's alright with you Chica"

Her eyes practically sparkled and said "Sure! Sure! I'll be right back"

She stood up from her seat, Not forgetting to grab atleast one slice of Pizza before quickly exiting the little restraunt.

"Shred off?" Roxy asked looking straight at me, her posture seemed relaxed but eager to see what's going to happen.

I shook my head and hesitantly said "I- actually don't know how to shred..." With an apologetic smile.

Monty then laughed out loud at my Answer as Roxy asked me ever so doubtfully "You play but you Can't shred?"

I shrugged and said "I guess"

Roxy and Monty the shared thesame judgemental look as they looked back at me again But before they can utter another word, Freddy intervened.

"Both of you Please be Nice, Officer (Y/N) is sharing what she can do. It is not right to belittle someone" Freddy scolded as both of the Anamatronics realized what they've been doing.

I was being made fun of?

I thought as it continued to circle to my mind.

Guess I never actually learned huh?

I've always been dense to things like these, To the point that I would never notice the change of anyone in my environment until it's too late.

"Hi Guys! I'm back" Chica announced as she Happily handed me her Guitar in all it's glory.

Her energy brightened the room as soon as she entered, I strummed a few chords I'm gonna be using and said "Alright, it sounds a bit different from the original but I'm gonna try my best"

Freddy smiled at me and said "You're gonna do Great Superstar!"

Chica clapped as she hyped me up which made me laugh.