The Quidditch World Cup

We stop walking when we reach a rocky hill. Arthur grabs an old, brown boot from the middle of the grass and holds it up triumphantly.
"Amazing!", he shouts.
"Has dad gone mad?", George whispers.
"A long time ago", murmurs fred.
"Its a port key idiots", Hermione rolls her eyes.
"Correct Hermione!", Arthur says. "Now everyone gather round.", he orders.
We stand in a funny sort of circle.
"Now when i count to three, grab the boot and hold on as tight as you can, do not let go until i say to!", he explains.
"Definitely gone mad", Ron murmurs.
"1...2........3!", He shouts and as soon as my hand touches the boot i'm being lifted off the grass and flung through the air at an alarmingly fast speed.
"NOW LET GO!", Arthur shouts.
We all scream as Arthur let's go of the boot, then Amos.
"Come on!", Hermione says, grabbing Ron who screams like a child as they both let go.
Everyone else follows apart from me and Cedric.
"How am i supposed to just let go?", I say.
"It's not that bad. Here, take my hand", he says gently.
"We'll go together okay?", He says.
"okay".
"NOW!", he shouts and we let go together.
I scream loudly but within a millisecond we are on the ground safely. Cedric prevents me from falling on the floor. He laughs and flicks his hair which is now messy from the wind. It still looks incredibly perfect to me.
"See? That wasn't so bad", he says.
"Thank you", i smile.
"Anytime (Y/N)", he smirks.

I look around.
There must be about a million tents pitched up in this field.
"This is where we're staying kids", Arthur smiles.
He points to a tiny orange tent.
"No way we'll all fit in that", Ron exclaims.
Arthur winks at him, "Just you wait".
"We'll be next door if you need anything", Amos says. "See you soon Arthur", He says shaking his hand.
Everyone says their goodbyes.
"It was nice to meet you (Y/N)", Cedric says looking down at me. Why is he so tall?
"Hopefully i'll see you later?", i say. Am i flirting?
"Yes, you will", he smiles. Is he flirting?
I wave him goodbye and head into the tent.
"What the...", I say.
Inside the tent its the size of a small house, with multiple bedrooms, couches, a fire and a kitchen. It's lit up with candles and little fairy lights.
"Sweet!", the twins say flopping onto the couch.
"This is amazing Dad, bloody hell", Ron says.
"Thank you so much Mr.Weasley", i say.
"No need to thank me", he says modestly.
Arthur looks well chuffed.
I look at Harry who hasn't moved since he stepped into the tent.
"I love magic", He smiles dreamily.
"Me too Harry", i laugh.
We unpack our stuff onto ours beds. Me, Hermione and little Ginny are sharing a room together and the boys are sharing the bigger room.
"I'm so excited", little Ginny says.
"Me too", i say grinning.
"I've seen pictures of past tournaments and it looks amazing", Hermione says.

We walk into the main area of the tent, waiting for everyone to appear.
"COME ON LADS! HURRY UP!", Arthur shouts.
"What are they doing? They're such women", George complains.
"Excuse me? Us women are ready and waiting", i argue.
"True, i take it back. Let me correct myself. They're such pricks", He smiles and we laugh.
"Language George", Arthur sighs.
"ONE MINUTE", Ron shouts from the room.
"We're going to miss it Ronald!", Hermione shouts back.
Out steps a very disgruntled looking Harry with a massive bright green leprechaun hat on his head.
"Amazing", i chuckle.
"Looking dashing Harry my love", Fred gushes.
"Shut up. Ron's worse", Harry says, blushing slightly.
"Right. I'm ready", Ron says stepping out from his room.
Ginny immediately starts laughing. He has painted two massive bulgarian flags on each side of his face.
"What?", he says.
"Ron! I thought you support chudley cannons?", Arthur says in dismay, fondling his own quidditch team badge, pinned on the corner of his jacket.
"It's just for the match dad!", Ron says.
George reaches over and fingers the face paint.
"DONT! You're gonna bloody smudge it!", Ron shouts.
"Merlin. You've turned into Mum", Fred responds laughing.
"Shut up. We're gonna be late", Says Ron.
"We already are thanks to you", Harry sighs.
"I think it looks quite dashing Ron", i say giggling.
"Thank you (Y/N). You, unlike some have taste".

We walk for a little bit until we reach the stadium, the atmosphere is amazing. I can hear sounds of people cheering and screaming and little mini leprechauns and cannons firing left and right.
"Brilliant!", Harry grins.
Cedric and Amos have joined our group as we navigate the stadium to find our seats.
"We meet again (Y/N)", Cedric smiles.
"This place is insane", i reply in awe.
"Better then i remembered it", he says.
We try and find our seats, they're up quite high so i try not to look down too much.
"Were up here somewhere. Best seats in the house!", Arthur exclaims.
From down below us, someone laughs menacingly.
"Ah...Lucius", Arthur snarls, looking down to find the voice. I unwillingly look down too.
"Draco?", i whisper confused. He stands behind his fathers cane, grinning.
"If it rains youll certainly be the first to know", Lucius Malfoy chuckles.
Harry grabs me and i end up behind Hermione. I can just about see over her shoulder. Draco looks...different. He wears a full black suit, his hair is as white as ever and he looks...pleased at his father's comment.
"What the?", i murmur.
"We can't let him see you", Harry whispers to me.
"Father and I are in the ministers box!", I hear Draco's familiar voice. "By invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!". Lucius pokes him hard with his cane.
"Don't boast Draco...", Lucius says viscously. "There's no need with these people", He sneers.
Arthur moves to turn away but Lucius stops him with his cane and points his gaze to Harry. "Do enjoy yourself wont you...while you can", he grins.
Harry looks him dead in the eye but says nothing.
"Come on kids, let's go", Arthur says and the group begins to walk on. I hang at the back with Cedric and Draco walks behind his father. He catches my eye and looks taken aback. I guess he didn't expect me to be here with the Weasleys. He seems embarrassed now.
"You okay?", Cedric asks noticing i've stopped.
"Fine", i smile and look at Draco sadly, before turning away.

We reach our seats which are right at the top. The match hasn't begun yet and the Twins are already shouting.
"COME ON!", Fred screams.
As if on cue, a broom fly's over our heads at an alarming speed, leaving a trail of green smoke behind.
"ITS THE IRISH!", George yells.
"WOOHOO!", Hermione shouts and to my surprise she whips out her wand, points it at my hair and two  green ribbons with the Irish flag on them appear on the end of my plaits.
"Perfect!", I laugh and join in the cheering.
The fireworks begin then and i'm mesmerised by all the different colours and displays.
"HERE COME THE BULGARIANS!", Ron shouts and next a trail of orange shoots through the sky and one of the members of their team starts to show off by doing a handstand on their broom.
"Who's that?", says Ginny.
"That's Viktor Krum! Best seeker in the world!", Fred explains.
"HES BEAUTIFUL!", Ron shouts attracting laughter from a group of girls in the stand next to us.
A screen appears with Krums face on it who almost everyone is cheering for now.
"KRUM!", I scream along with the others.
"GOOD EVENING", a voice bellows among the noise. It's Cornelius Fudge.
"As minister for magic", he begins, "It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd quidditch world cup!", he pauses to allows for screams and cheers. He points his wand outwards and fires a small ball of light into the arena.
"LET THE MATCH...BEGIN!".