Going home

Katsuki woke up with a sigh... He hated this day, the day he with the others would return to Japan... Without the rest of there pack, it sucked but it is what it is and there was nothing they could do about it, he knew that once they all graduate that Jasmine and the others would come to Japan to be with them again... But that was a long way from now, he did wish they could be together sooner but it was fine, for there last day the pack slept in Jasmine's room to be together, they watched movies, cuddled in a huge nest and ate amazing food together, it was amazing... But Katsuki felt sad that they were being torn apart for a while.

He left the bed and went to grab from his things a change of clothes for the day, once changed he left the bathroom and the room to go cook breakfast for everyone, he got to the kitchen and the cooks all moved to help him when asked to do so, he got to work just as Eri and Marinette came in to help him out, little by little the rest of the pack began to come down to either wait or help with making breakfast, he greeted the ones who come to help and Jasmine who came to greet him with a morning kiss making him chuckle and kiss her back, she purrs and then heads out of the kitchen to join the others and to watch over the triplets.

"You really love my sister I see" he turned to find Zoe there at the kitchen entrance, he nodded to her as she then looked serious and walked over to him "I swear that I will know if something goes wrong for her and if it's because of you... Then I will make sure that no one can find your body and everyone will believe that you just went off somewhere far away with no possible way on contacting others" she growled making him nod with a slight tremble of his body, he was now scared of her... Way more then Kagami or Chloe, he turned to Marinette... But she looked very happy as she bakes with Eri making him smile at how cute the whole thing was, the girl turned to him confused "Did you need anything?" she asked making him look slightly surprised.

"Oh, can you tell me what your baking? I want to make sure that it matches well with the breakfast i'm working on" he explained making her look slightly surprised but smiles "I actually baked a few options... So it should work well in the end" she explained making him smile and nod as he then crouched down to Eri's eye level "Want to work with me when your done with auntie Mari?" he asked making her chirp as Mari looked bright red at his words, she smiled and then turned back to finish her work while the pup rushes to help her dad in the end making her giggle as she began to serve some of it.

Once the breakfast was ready, it was all served to the pack making everyone smile and enjoy the amazing food that many worked together to make, Jasmine was so happy at there hard work that she was certain that if they all cooked together it would be amazing... As a result the part of the pack that didn't cook decided to study more on cooking so they could be prepared for that day, she smiled and claimed that there was no rush and that they could take there time and just some work together for now until they could all cook together, they were all very happy by her words and couldn't wait to all cook together, they finished eating and all worked together to clean up everything.

Katsuki smiled as he watched Jasmine cleaning some dishes before before going with Eri to get cleaned up, the two left for there room making him wonder what would happen next, he wished he could ask Jasmine to come back with him to Japan and yet... It felt wrong of him to ask something like that from her, so he simply kept quiet, the two girls came back a while later with Jasmine on the phone and then hanging up "The pilot will be slightly late to fly you all to Japan but everything should be fine" she explained making the pack nod in understanding as finished up before moving to there rooms to pack up, once done they left the hotel to go around a bit to let time pass.

Katsuki knew that it wouldn't be long before they would need to get going but it would be fine in the end, they got going around and had a fun time together... He wouldn't forget it at all, Jasmine kept close to him as they looked around and had fun, he did notice Alya near them but decided to ignore her and focus on his mate, pups and pack right now, Jasmine took pictures of them and he thought it was sweet of her to do... After a while... It was time to go, Katsuki and his part of the pack began to get in while Jasmine and her half watched them, it was hard but Jasmine promised that things would be alright in the end making him smile and nod to her words.