Happy time is over

Everyone was having a great time, Jasmine and Katsuki were relaxing, Izuku was helping Mari with her heat, Nino and Kyoka were bonding and now Momo was out on a date... With the shy Juleka Couffaine, this was a huge thing since they are true mates, Juleka was also getting over the break-up between her and Rose who didn't want to really care for her when she was in heat, Momo felt terrible for her to be honest and swore she would be a better alpha then Rose,

Of course Juleka was still a little nervous about the whole thing, so Momo offered that they go at her pace, she didn't want the omega to feel overwhelmed at the moment so that was fine, Juleka seemed to enjoy animals and flowers greatly, so Momo planned to learn about animals and flower language, Juleka then at one point asked to go to the bookstore and Momo was more than happy to go there with her, while Juleka looked around, Momo went and grabbed a few books on what she wanted to learn before taking the ones her omega wanted and paid for them, of course Juleka tried to pay for her things but Momo refused to let her do something like that.

At one point, Juleka admitted that she was getting hungry and asked if they could eat something, of course Momo accepted the request and they got going to eat something simple as they head back to the dorm, she planned to buy her some takoyaki until as they left the mall... They saw Rose running over to them, Juleka froze and her scent became slightly sour making Momo gently speak "It's all up to you on this will go... Will you give her a second chance? Or will you make it clear to her how you feel?" she said making Juleka look at her nod, her scent no longer sour as she was now calm.

Just then Rose got to there side, it had been hard on the blonde when Lila was revealed to be a liar, many in the class were horrified at there actions towards the ones who didn't believe Lila in the first place... While others' like Alya still believe she was telling the truth, Rose had done her research and now knew that Lila was a liar and couldn't be trusted or anything... As a result she decided to get back with Juleka now that she knew that Lila lied about how she should have done things, when she went to the 1-A dorm only to be told that Juleka was at the mall, she thought it would be the perfect chance to mend things between them.

"Juleka! I'm so happy that I found you" she claimed with her usual bright smile, she had hoped it would have only been Juleka and not a student from UA with her but it was alright to her "I wanted to talk to you about us... I think we can fix things between us and get back together! I know your heat will happen while were in Japan and this time I will be there for you" she explained looking excited to do this, Juleka would agree with a small smile and they would head into the mall to do some shopping... She goes on about how they would buy matching jewelry and then return to UA so she can transfer to the 1-B dorm so she can get her nest ready for her heat.

Momo was pissed, this alpha is actually thinking that Juleka will just agree to all of this, not only that but Juleka was her true mate! How dare she think that Juleka would leave her true mate for an alpha who abandoned her while in heat!? Juleka was feeling a bunch of emotions at the moment, Rose was requesting for them to get back together... But Juleka just got close to her true mate, she was lost and confused too, but as Rose kept talking about there future plans... She remembered something Jasmine told her once before things between her and Rose even began, it was about keeping her mind and heart open for others'... Because it was clear that Rose wasn't her true mate.

With those words echoing inside her head at the moment... She took a deep breath in, this had to happen at some point in her life and while Juleka wished she had more time before it happened... She couldn't control time like that, that wasn't her quirk, she looked at Rose and her innocent face, while she is an alpha... She wasn't a very good one if someone wanted to mate, she turned to Momo who looked worried towards her... Maybe because of the situation? She wasn't sure but enough was enough "Rose?" she asked softly which quickly got her attention with a look filled with hope of getting the omega she was once with.