20

The dad and the kid left. I finished changing Mason and we washed our hands and went back to the table. I picked Mason up and put him in his booster seat, and I sat down next to Adam. A few minutes later, the waiter brought our food. We ate, and I paid before going out to the taxi waiting for us to go back to Devon house. I put a cartoon on for Mason and Adam. I sat down beside Adam and he put his head on my side. Devon and Nicky sat down 30 minutes later  Devon's  and Nicky's mom got home.

I said, "Hi." And we went to the kitchen.

She said, "Jake, can Nick, Devon, and Mason stay with you for the next couple of days?"

I said, "Sure, why?"

She said, "I'm just going to be setting up Mason's new room and getting him signed up for school. It's going to be a surprise for Mason, and I want Nicky and Devon to help you take care of him." She then called Nicky and Devon into the kitchen and said, "You guys are going over to Jake's house to help him with Mason. Jake is in charge of you guys."

Mason cames into the kitchen and she said, "Mason, you're going over to Jake's house. You better listen to him, or he will spank you again. And you also need to listen to Devon and Nicky."

I then called a taxi for us, and 10 minutes later, the taxi arrived. We got in and went to my house. When we got to my house, I picked Mason up and carried him to the house. Nicky and Devon followed me. We got inside.

Bradley said, "Hi, Jake."

Mason said, "Your f..Ken son made me a little kid. Make him turn me back."

Bradley said, "Kids aren't supposed to swear. I'm sure Jake will punish you." I then put Mason over my knee and spanked him five times. He was crying.

I said, "Mason, are you going to be a good boy now?"

Mason said, "Yes through the years ."

I said, "Good now It's time for you to go to bed." Bradley took Mason to his room and put him to bed. I said, "Devon and Nicky, go put on your pajamas. Gordon, show Nick his room and Devon, go to your room."

Gordon took Nicky to his room  I took Adam to my room and helped him change out of his wet Goodnite and put his pajamas on. Then we went back down to the living room Devon and Nicky are sitting on the couch and Adam and I sit on a chair and I put a movie on.