19

Adam and I watched a movie. After the movie, Adam started to play video games again and I did paperwork. After a few hours, Adam and I went to the living room and put on our shoes. I helped Adam tie his shoes.

Bradley said, "Jake."

I said, "What?"

Bradley said, "Why did Devon have a black eye?"

I said, "His dad isn't a nice person."

Bradley said, "So you want a ride to Devon's house?"

I said, "No, I'll just take a taxi there as I'm taking Devon, Nicky, and their little brother out for dinner."

Bradley said, "Okay."

Adam and I then walked out and got in the taxi. We arrived at Devon's house and Devon came out and got in the back seat of the van. Nicky came out carrying Mason and he put Mason in the very back seat. We went to the restaurant. We arrived at the restaurant and went to a table. I told Mason to sit down.

He said, "No."

I said, "Mason, I'm going to count to 3 and you better be sitting. 1, 2."

Mason said, "F you, you're not."

I then picked him up and said, "Mason, I've told you not to swear," and put him over my knee and spanked him on the bum three times. He was crying. I said, "Okay, Mason, sit down." He sat down and Devon, Nicky, Adam, and I sat down. The waitress came over with two kid menus and three regular menus. I said, "Devon, Nicky, you can order anything you want." A few minutes later, the waitress came back and Nicky, Devon, and I ordered a steak. Adam ordered chicken fingers and I ordered a burger and fries for Mason. I also got a coffee for myself. Devon, Nicky, and Adam ordered coke, and I got Mason a glass of water to drink.

Mason said, "Why can't I have pop?"

I said, "Because bad boys don't get pop." A couple of minutes later, the waitress came back with our drinks and I smelled poop. So, I went over to Mason, picked him up, and checked the back of his pants. I said, "Okay, Mason, let's go get you changed." We went to the bathroom and I put Mason on the changing table and took off his pants and diaper At that moment, a 4-year-old kid and his dad walked into the bathroom. The kid went to the toilet and then they came out of the stall.

The kid said, "That boy didn't make it to the toilet."

The dad said, "That's rude. Say you're sorry."

The kid said, "I'm sorry."

I said, "It's okay."