5

Jake's Prologue:

The doorbell rang, and I thought that must be Devon as I invited him for a sleepover. I answer the door, and we go into the kitchen. We take the pizza out of the oven, and Gordon and Bradley come into the kitchen and sit at the table. I go to Andrew's room, pick him up, and take him out of the crib, putting him on the floor.

Andrew's Prologue:

My brother put me on the floor. I stand up and ask him to change me. He says, "No, Andrew, we will go eat, and I will change you."

I say, "Please, Jake. I don't want Devon to see me in a messy diaper."

Jake's Prologue:

I say, "Andrew, I'm not changing you now, but I'll let you wear pants." I hand him a pair, and he puts them on. He says, "But you can still see the diaper bulge I wear in looser pants."

I say, "No, they're downstairs in the dryer. I thought there were pants that were looser, but I'm not going down there just to get another pair of pants."

Andrew says, "Please, please," in a whiny voice.

I said, "Andrew, if you keep whining, then you can go out with no pants on. The only reason I'm letting you wear pants is because we have company over, and as you know, you're only supposed to wear a shirt and diaper in the house."

Andrew said, "Okay, and thanks for letting me wear pants."

I said, "You're welcome," and we go down to the kitchen. After dinner, I get a call from Dad. It's a video chat, so I go to my bedroom and answer. He asks how everything is going, and I say, "Good."

Andrew's Prologue:

I know my brother is talking to Dad in his room. If I go to the tell him  that Jake is  making me wear a diaper and use it, he  tell Jake  to stop. I go to my brother's room and say, "Dad, Jake is making me wear a diaper and use it, and he's making me sleep in a crib."

Our dad said, "Good, I wanted to do it to you a year ago, and even your mom wanted to before she died, but your brother kept us from doing it. So, have you used your diaper yet?"

I said, "Yes."

Dad said, "Good, your brother shouldn't change you until tomorrow morning. I have to go now, bye," and he hangs up. I look at my brother; he was upset. I thought, "Shit, now I'm going to have to stay in a poopy diaper all night."

Jake's Prologue:

I said, "Andrew, let's go get you changed." I take Andrew by the hand and go to his room to change him and put him in the crib.

Andrew said, "Thanks for changing me, even though Dad said you should have left me in the poopy diaper all night. And thank you for letting me wear pants."