7

Devon didn't say anything for a few minutes, so I said, "Do you want to play video games?" Devon said, "Sure," so we went to my room and played video games until midnight. When I said, "We should go to bed," Devon said, "Okay," and went to the guest room.

Bradley came into my room, and I told him to shut the door. He did, and I said, "Bradley, do you think I'm being too hard on Andrew?" Bradley said, "No, the path he was going down, he would have eventually done something that you couldn't save him from."

I said, "I know, I just hope this will work because Dad has told me if Andrew doesn't start acting more responsibly, then I'm going to have to send him to the X3 military school. And you know how they teach people to behave, Bradley. I know in your world, brother, you'd be terrified at the thought of going." I said, "I know, have a good night."

Bradley said, "You too."

Bradley then left the room, and I fell asleep. I woke up in the morning at 7 and went to Andrew's room. I said, "Wake up, Andrew," and I changed him and gave him a pair of pants to put on and a shirt. He put them on, and I let him go eat breakfast. We went to the kitchen, and a few minutes later, Devon came down to the kitchen, and Bradley and Gordon were cooking bacon, eggs, and waffles.

After breakfast, I told Andrew to go do his homework. He got up and went to his room. I told Devon to go watch TV, and he went to the living room. I said to Gordon, "I need to speak with you, so follow me." So we went to my room. When we got to my room, Gordon said, "I'm sorry for lying to you a couple of days ago about your brother sneaking out. I saw him exiting through his window, and he told me to tell you he was still in his room." I said, "I know, and it's okay. You were just following the orders he gave you, so I will let it slide. But never do it again."

Gordon said, "I won't."

I said, "Good. Andrew is also not your boss. Now, you're in charge of him when I'm not around. Here's the list of the new rules he has to follow."