Chapter 38:argument

So Hu Ning just specially prepare her a longevity noodles.

They celebrated her birthday privately,Feng fu Chen of course attended,

Gu Li-juan was already contented by this!

She recieved a lot of gifts but she was most touched by Feng Fu Chen's gift,it was coffee beans that she has been looking for,for a very long time now!

"Where did you get it?"

She ask excitedly

"It was just a lucky accident!the caravan who was carrying this turn over in front of us!then i accidentally saw this and remember your drawing!"

Gu Li-juan hug him and squeeled

"You are the best!"

Feng Fu Chen was stunned,but before he could react she already let go and run towards the kitchen to tell then what to do!

Gu Li-juan love coffee very much!

Feng Fu Chen silently tighten his fist,whe Gu Li-juan return her excitement was still really obvious!

"Tomorow we can try those!you will gonna like it!thank you so much!"

Feng Fu Chen rub her hair and softly said

"As long as you are happy!"

Gu Li-juan blush,she hug him again and whisper

"I think i already like you!"

Feng Fu Chen's body froze,then he relaxed and lightly said

"Then i am glad!"

Gu Li-juan giggles,it was the first time for her two lives to like someone and she hope that this sweetness will last.

When Gu Li-juan fell asleep,Feng Fu Chen go back to his house with blank expression.

He should be happy and glad hearing that Gu Li-juan liked her!but he feel pain and fear!

Pain because for now he cannot prioritized her and fear because of his plans.

He is afraid that if someday she will learn anything what would be her reaction?

Imaginning her hurt and pained expression he want to kill himself!

Him marrying her was part of his plan!he just want to use her to have a connection with the nobles!

He just need protection,who will protect his stores and someone who will be useful in expanding his business.

But he didnt know when everthing has changed!he dont know when it start but all he knew that when she was hit by the arrows his sorrounding become dark.

He knows it was not pity!although he blamed himself but it was not a reason for him to personally take care of her!

He already know that she is already in his heart but he cannot still give her his all!

He did not sleep,but when he go out from his study his eyes is now resolute!.

After Gu Li-juan's birthday,Feng Fu Chen's visit become rare,Gu Li-juan first thought that he is just busy but later on she felt that he has been avoiding her.

So 5 days before the wedding Feng Fu Chen showed up,

Gu Li-juan ignore him and continue reading.

Feng Fu Chen smile and sat beside her and ask

"What are you reading so seriously?"

But Gu Li-juan still ignore him,Feng Fu Chen ask something again but still ignore so he gave up

"Okay?so tell me what did i do to make my future wife angry?"

Gu Li-juan knit her eyebrows and ask in monotone

"Future wife?"

Feng Fu Chen can feel that she is being cold so he took the book and hold her face so he can see her eyes but he was startled when all he can see is coldness,

He panicked then ask again

"What's wrong?tell me okay?"

Gu Li-juan avoid his hand and take back the book and said in a tone without any hint of emotion

"It was me who should ask that!what is wrong?"

Feng Fu Chen was confused

"There is none!let me understand okay?"

He ask softly,Gu Li-juan look at him and said word by word

"There is still 5 days before the wedding!you can still cancel it!i will definitely agree"

Feng Fu Chen was stunned and unconsciously answer loudly

"What?why would i do that?"

Gu Li-juan eyes reden

"You have been avoiding me!right after i said that i liked you!i am not stupid!if you dont feel the same i would not burden you with my feelings!i wont beg you!but its better to stop this!"

The servants outside heard the noises but they didnt dare to go in knowing that it was Feng Fu Chen and Gu Li-juan having an argument

"I was not!"

"I told you i am not stupid!your behaviour is too obvious!if you want i can talk to my father right now!its still not too late!"

Fenf Fu Chen hug her and explain in a low voice.