Chapter 19:the empress

When the Gu mother and daughter left,the crowd start become busy searching for the fabric they will wear,

Feng Fu Chen shook his head

"Take down this fur coat!from now on this kind of fur coat is ban in all my shops understand?"

The store manager was stunned then said

"But master its a huge profit"

Feng Fu Chen shook his head

"Do you think after the incident today this kind of fur will still be a good business?"

The store manager froze and shook his head.

Yes!their store was famous because madam Gu is their frequent patronage!

And almost all of young ladies are looking up at the youngest Gu!

While the two was talking,the crowd started talking about the incident earlier.

Xungyin Nuwa bit her lips in shame!she just come out after 3 months!why does she have to suffer from another humiliation again?

She will never let that Gu Li-juan get away from it!she swore that she will come up higher and step on that wretched girl!.

The empress throw her teacup in front of her dissapoitment niece and nephew

"This empress was quite ignorant about the behaviour of the both of you"

She sigh and return to her regal self and slowly explain

"Gu Li-juan is famous not because of her manners and education but also in talent!she is very clever but never brag!even the emperor think highly of her even she is just a girl!"

The empress drank her tea from a new cup and continue

"This empress hope that both of you wont mess with miss Gu again!and stop hanging out from those who wont help you both!"

The sibling nodded but didnt dare to look up.

The siblings was dismiss but while walking the sister begun to complain

"Brother Kang that Gu Li-juan was just obviously pretending to be kind!you dont know but when we are at the store she deliberately do it!she waited for me to jump into the pit before talking about that damn fur coat!"

Yu Kang sigh

"Wei-wei even if you say like that you dont have evidence!if you say about something against that woman again it will backfire!so you better avoid having a conflict with her!dont forget our family is only viscount!and we have been warned!if we still choose to do as we please we better pack up and go back to the province!"

Yu Wei bit her lip,she is still unreconcile!she was obviously insulted a lot but why she was still scolded in the end!?

Yu Kang look at his little sister when she didnt reply,he sigh and hoping that she really listen!.

Gu Li-juan happily lay on her bed feeling contented!

Abusing the female lead is really nice!she wanted to know when will be the male lead will come out so she can abuse both of them!

Even though she doesnt know who it is but she is sure she will know when the time comes!

Now she slightly regretting while did she not read the novel?although it is full of nonsense but maybe there is something good about it right?.

Unknowingly she fell asleep thinking about the book and the story's male lead.

While she was sleeping contentedly Hu Ning report what was happen earlier to her husband

"You saw?our Li-juan really converse with the surname Feng Fu like they were friends?"

"Yes!i see our Li-juan seems to not have any problem with that merchant Feng fu!"

Gu Minzhe think for a while and finally said

"Let us observe more"

Hu Ning nod her head,although tgey want to engage Li-juan as soon as possible but they wont just give her away!

They need to choose wisely!Gu Li-juan is their pride and joy!so even they will let her marry into a merchant family they still.have to make sure that she wont be abused.!

Feng Fu Chen suddenly sneezed

"Master did you catch a cold?"

Feng Fu Chen shook his head

"Someone was talking behind my back!maybe my future wife or my future in laws!"

His attendant pause and ask unsure

"Is it the Gu family?"

"There is no one else suitable for me,as nobody else are suitable for her!we are perfect for each other Zhihui Fai!"

Zhihui Fai nod and answer solemnly

"Yes master!"

Feng Fu Chen flick his hand and Zhihui Fai respectfully bow and leave the room.

Feng Fu Chen look intently at the jade pendant in his hand and he tighten his fist.

"My revenge will about to start!"

But there is only one last step!and that is to have an noble who will back him up!

He already has his eyes on which family so all he will do now is to throw the bait and wait for the big fish to bite it!.