Chapter 1:Beautiful and Graceful

"Mother,Li-Juan saw a very warm scene today"

Hu Ning touch her youngest daughter's hair and ask gently

"Tell mother what is it so mother will feel the warm as well"

Gu Li-Juan smile sweetly and start recalling what happen earlier

"Li-Juan saw young master He"

Hu Ning eyes brighten and ask

"Ooh!is mother's baby is interested to young master He?"

Gu Li-Juan blush and explain softly

"Mother is joking!Li-Juan just saw young master He with young miss Xingyun,and the way young master He looking at young miss Xingyun is envious"

Hu Ning ask still smiling but her eyes squinted a little

"Mother dont understand"

Gu Li-juan laugh softly

"Young master He is looking at young miss Xingyun like he was looking at his world!like no one else existed exept young miss Xingyun,that sight is very rare in our circle!i hope that they will be happy for the rest of their lives"

Hu Ning finally got serious and ask again

"Is Li-juan is talking about the eldest son of the marquis He, He Yanlin?"

Gu Li-Juan nod

"Yes mother and he was with the Baron daughter Xingyun,i think her name is Xingyun Nuwa?"

Hu Ning nod her head in understanding,after talking for a while she left her daughter's courtyard and go straight to her husband study.

When Hu Ning is finally out of sight Gu Li-juan snort and put her right foot on the chair she was sitting and start eating using her hand.

The maidservants was shaken and remind her

"Young miss!put down your foot!and please use your chopsticks!its realky unlady like!"

Gu Li-juan knit her eyebrows while explaing but still with her mouth full

"Urgh!not tasty at all!i have been staying like a log for 2 hours!what do you think of me?i am boneless?its really tiring okay?let this grandpa rest!"

The head maidservant was shaken again

"Our young miss speak properly i beg you!"

"Tsk!"

She said that makes her 4 maidservants dizzy!

They didnt know what happen!it was just too sudden!their graceful young miss changed drastically!.

Gu Li-juan ignore them and go to her bed and lay down with her legs and hands spreading apart.

She was looking at the canopy of her bed!.

Its been a week know since she came in this wretched boring world!

Yes!she wasnt from this world!they have the same name but she and the original owner of this body has totally different personality!

She was a rough,tomboyish and a trouble maker girl!but this Gu Li-Juan is soft,timid,cute and too kind!.

Gu Li-juan was abondoned by her father since she was a baby,and when she turn 5 her mother remarry.

The man was nice at first,untill 2nd year of their wedding,he start hitting her!

Gu Li-juan leave like that until she turn 10!

When she was almost assaulted she fought back and almost killed the man!

Her mother slap her face even though she already explain what happens,

She thought that only that time her mother will side to her but she was wrong again

"Why not just kill me?!why did you let me live and give me this misserable life?mothers was supposed to protect their child but you never did!you should have killed me!why you have to torture me like this?"

Her mother eyes widen,they where in the hospital so she tried covering her mouth but she was already had enough

"NO!LET THEM ALL HERE!MY MOTHER!YES THIS WOMAN'S HUSBAND TRIED TO RAPE ME!"

her mother's eyes widen,the people are already looking at them but Gu Li-juan continue to shout as loud as she can

"BUT I FIGHT BACK THAT ALMOST KILL THIS WOMAN'S HUSBAND BUT KNOWING THE WHOLE TRUTH SHE STILL SLAP ME HER OWN DAUGHTER!"

Gu Li-Juan start crying but continue on shouting,

"She saw me being beaten black and blue!she saw me being slap here and there but she never do or say anything!is that what a mother should do?because you gave me life that is why you can do whatever to me?ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?"

the onlookers look at her mother with eyes full of terror

"This kind of person really still exist?"

"Shameless!poor child!"

"Gosh!you are a mother!its your flesh and blood!how come you manage to just watch while your daughter is treated like that?maybe the girl was right!that is not a human would do!".

That day 2 police came to investigate and Gu Li-juan was rescued.

Her grandparents was shock and disappointed to their daughter when they heard what happen,

They took Gu Li-Juan away and since then she lived with her grandparents.