Chapter 62:two conditions

"The 4 persons earlier was my father's subordinate offspring,they are like me,they become orphan that day!8 children survived thanks to my wet nurse and that is the woman's mother!wife please i am begging you!forgive me!"

Gu Li-juan put down the cup and said

"You wont stop right?even if i beg you are cry you will continue right?"

Feng Fu Chen froze but decided to be honest so he nod.

Without him seeing a flash of pain come into her eyes

"You choose the dead people over me!you choose to sacrifice me and even my family just to avenge the dead people!how many life you will sacrifice to achieve the revenge you want?"

"I wont let anything happen to you and your family!"

He said

"Your father has already given up his tittle and yet he was still killed!i regret!"

Feng Fu Chen's body turn cold

"I really regret trying to run away from being a noble!i should have face my responsibility as the duke's daughter!"

Feng Fu Chen get what she mean so he stopped her

"NO!you are my wife!whatever happen you are mine!you are mine!mine!"

Gu Li-juan look at him and her tears started falling

"But you never treated me like one!you hid everything from me!you hid the fact that i cant be a mother in my life!the fact that you are the cause of the war and you even hide your identity from me!"

Feng Fu Chen start crying as well but he dont know what to say so he can only listen

"The most painful this is,i show you everything!even my heart was widely open to you!my personality,my likes,dislikes and all!i thought i know you but i was wrong!even my husband's name is unknown to me!"

She wipe her tears and stop crying

"I will help you win this war but in exchange of 3 things!"

"No divorce!you cannot leave me!i am your husband and it will not change."

She sigh and change

"2 conditions,1st release my maidservants!2nd escape route to my family!even if die with you its reasonable,but i cant sacrifice my family"

"We wont!i wont allow it okay?you will be safe!everything will be fine!"

"You are not a god!you dont know what will happen!"

Then she stand up leaving.

Feng Fu Chen hurriedly follow but didnt dare to go near her.

When they arrived the Gu house Gu Li-juan knelt down and kowtow 3 times

"This daughter is unfilial!"

Feng Fu Chen froze and wanted to hold her but she look at him with empty eyes

Hu Ning and Gu Minzhe was startled.

"Feng Fu Chen will prepare the escape route!father,mother Li-juan is really sorry!"

Then she start crying again,the Gu couple was confused to Feng Fu Chen start retelling.

"You muddle headed child!"

Gu Minzhe explain,then said

"Do it for you mother,brother and sister"

"No!i will stay!"

Hu Ning said

"And so we will!"

They look back and saw her 2 brothers with sisters-n-law and elder sister.

Gu Li-juan cried again but said resolutely

"Li-juan will do anything and everything for the safety of her family!"

Then she kowtow again then left,

Feng Fu Chen give a deep bow then follow her.

"Aah!this children!"

Gu Minzhe said when they left.

When the are back home Gu Li-juan come straight to study room.and shut herself in.

Feng Fu Chen tighten his fist but gently knock on the door

"W-wife lets eat first okay?"

After a while she answer coldly

"Do your things dont mind me,just dont forget my conditions"

When he heard her answer he look in daze then he dejectedly said

"T-then i will go ahead!please dont forget to eat okay?"

When the outside is finally quieten down her repress cry cant be hidden anymore so she cry it out loud,she cried louder,wants to cry all her pain and grieviance out!

Feng Fu Chen who really didnt leave hear her cries!he badly wanted to comfort her but he knows that she wont like it!

He wanted her tears to stop but,how dare him comfort her if he is the cause of those tears?

He cover his eyes in pain,but even he can go back he will still choose revenge!

This blood feud wont end untill he avenge his parents and subordinates.

He clenched his fist untill it bleeds,but he didnt feel any pain from it.

The pain he only feel is from hearing her cries,sobs and choke from crying.

But he cannot be weak now!he cannot have a slight mistake!

If its only his life at stake he dont care but his wife and wife's family is behind him!

When her cries is finally quiten down,he left with heavy and pained heart.