Chapter 6:that is my mother!

Gu Li-juan secretly glance at Xungyin Nuwa and sneeker inwardly

'The dissappointed look in her face is nice!ooh but i still want to play white lotus!'

Then she hold her mom's hand while explaining

"M-mother!i-it was actually Li-juan's.mistake!Li-juan read it wrongly!i-i-i actually wrong miss Xungyin and young master He!Li-juan should apologize because its her fault!"

Hu Ning pat her hand gently and turn to Xungyin Nuwa

"See what i mean?if i didnt come your rotten behaviour will be clean up and it will be pin on my daughter!good scheme!but does miss Xungyin thought that this Hu Ning is dead?"

Then she turn to Gu Li-juan who have nervous expression

"Daughter listen to mother,it was not your fault!this ill bred girl did it to herself!she a young unmarried woman entangled to a young unmarried man for a year now!even if you see or read wrongly but the fact that these no manner girl right here hanging out to a man can already ruin her name!"

Gu Li-juan is holding her mom shakily trying to stop her but inside of her she was roaring on laughter

'Whose momma is this?this cool momma is Gu Li-juan!what a lucky brat!'

"Mother!d-dont!"

Hu Ning felt pity to her daughter so she decided to handle it properly and privately

"Tell your mother and your father that this duke's wife will visit you tomorow!"

Xungyin Nuwa was shaken,she didnt know that it will end like this!

It was almost there!she was almost suceeded!

"M-m-mother!Li-juan should still have to apologize"

Hu Ning sigh and bring her to the table to talk to her but someone is faster

"A duke's daughter shouldnt apologize to that no moral kind of person!this princess will surely tell this to my imperial concubine mother!"

The stood up the greet the new arrival princess

"Greetings 7th princess"

The 7th princess just nod and turn to Gu Li-juan again

"This princess hated that kind of person!miss Gu Li-juan!next time you see her you can do however you want!teach her a proper lesson so she wont go and spread her non existence morale!dont be too kind!you will be taken advantage off!"

Gu Li-juan bit her lips but still made a courteousy saying that she understand.

After that farce a lot of things happens!

1st the Baron Xungyin was greatly scolded by the imperial noble concubine!

Saying that they raise a ill mannered young lady,Xungyin Nuwa was ban on attending any palace gatherings!

And she has to copy the 'woman's virtue' for 100 times,and she was not allowed to see in public for 3 months!

The 2nd was He Hanyi totally broke off the connection between him and Xungyin Nuwa!and he was sent to his father's fief to stay there!.

"HAKHAKHAKHAKHAK!"

Gu Li-juan's wretched laugh when she heard the news!

The servants sigh again

"Miss your laugh!please!"

"Hakhakhakhak!but this grandpa is just too happy!"

Then she suddenly stand up!

"I am tired eating those tasteless foods!bring me to the kitchen!"

"But miss!you cannot enter the kitchen!"

Gu Li-juan just snort and said

"I wont cook!just pretend that it was just an inspection!"

Her maid servants look at each other and finally follow.

Gu Li-juan finally know why all of the food she ate is tasteless and unappetizing!

Exept for salt and oil there is nothing else!

She sigh and look around and found nothing!

She clenched her fist and determine to improve her food everyday!

So again she with her 4 maidservants in a tow she planned to search for any kind of spice or herb!

She was about to go back when she saw something,she take several steps back and look,she turn her face away and suddenly turn again!

She repeated this weird actions for 4 times and finally react!

"What is the meaning of this?!"

Huahua look at the weird plants and explain

"Miss,this was planted months ago!a man from another country brought the seeds here saying that this will bring a huge surprised to us so the duke let the servants plant it,although its already big but the servants still doesnt know what are those!"

"Hakhakhakhak!no need to ask someone!this great master knows it all!"

Ther maidservants look at each other with doubt on their faces.

Gu Li-juan understand them!she stayed and grow up with them so how come she know something that they dont?

"Are you doubting your young miss?then what about this?"

She whisper something in Huahua's war that makes her blush,

And so she did to Baihe,Lianhua and Mudan!

"Now?do you still doubt this young miss?"

The 4 maid servants shook their heads!

What she whisper to them are their secrets they shared together when they where younger.