Chapter 18:my mother is the coolest!

The crowd become silent so the empress niece answer

"So what on how this things was made off?"

Gu Li-juan sigh again and answer

"Maybe for this miss and the rest feels the same but fot Li-juan?it is different"

She look at fur coat sadly and start explaining

"This is a perfect fur coat!it was called perfect because this fur didnt stain by blood of the animal,sounds nice right?but the story is more cruel!"

Xungyin Nuwa had a bad premonition but Gu Li-juan didnt care

"This fur was not tainted by blood because the animal need to be catch alive!the hunter will stun the animal"

She look at the fur again this time with tears in her eyes

"The hunter will have to peel the animal alive!"

The crowd eyes widen!even the empress niece!

"They have to be carefull and do it slowly so the animal wouldnt bleed,Li-juan didnt know how it is done but Li-juan read a book about this!the imperfect fur will come from a dead animal and the perfect one will be from the animal that was skinned alive!"

Gu Li-juan look at empress niece and continue

"Li-juan think that it was too cruel!and whenever Li-juan think about those suffering animals make her heart bleed!why not just kill it and be done with it?"

She pause and try to stop her tears

"The animals was too pitiful!so Li-juan cant imagine myself wearing this kind of coat!that is why i am against miss Xungyin to wear this kind of clothes because i think it would be heartless!"

She look at Xingyun Nuwa and continue

"Miss Xingyun is such a nice lady!how can she wore this coat made from a extreme cruelty?"

Gu Li-juan look down and whisper but enough to be heard by them

"But Li-juan didnt know that she will be misunderstand!"

The crowd look awkwardly then low and nice voice suddenly ask

"Is miss Gu despising our store?"

Gu Li-juan was stunned and curse inwardly

'Feng Fu Chen again?did i have a debt to this guy from my past life so whenever i go he will be there?'

"Mister Feng Fu is joking!how dare Li-juan despise such beautiful things!"

Her answer with her usual sweet voice

"Then what about the fur coat?"

Gu Li-juan look down and answer slowly

"Li-juan personaly think that a man could wear such thing!a man needs to be cruel enough to protect his family and to face any hardship that will come!man is the one who is shouldering everthing!so if a man is too kind he will be swallow whole by the harsh life"

Feng Fu Chen chuckle

"Does miss Gu mean that a man should be cruel all the time?"

Gu Li-juan shook her head

"A man should know when or where he should be cruel!if not that he will be no difference to those scum who is worst than a trash!"

Feng Fu Chen chuckle again

But Gu Li-juan ignore him and look around while her mind is applauding herself!

She really dont think so!personally!she can do without a man!but in the era she is in,the men is everything!

The women's life will revolve around men!this premitive era that you have make your husband as your everything!

For her this is a distressing fact!

"Ooh!i thought who is making a thoughtless remark again so it turned out to be miss Xungyin?"

Gu Li-juan look back and found her mother coming towards them

"Your issue with the He has nothing to do with my daughter!dont shamelessly say that it was my daughter who caused that!is my daughter told you to hang out with a man?is my daughter told you to shamelessly recieved those gift the man giving you knowing well that it would cause a scandal?did my daughter told you to always show your face and public and act coquetish to a unmarried man?"

Xungyin Nuwa keep getting paler and paler while listening but Hu Ning us not done yet

"And there is a new one!i heard that this time your victim is the empress nephew?i wonder what would the empress will say if she heard about it?"

Then she pause and squint her eyes on Xungyin Nuwa

"This news is already spread to the entire capital!dont tell me that is something happen it will be my daughter's fault again?do you think that this mother is a push over?"

Xingyun Nuwa bit her lips in shame!it was always like this!whenever this mother and daughter come out she will always go home in shame!

Then she glance at the empress niece

"I wonder what will happen it the empress found out that her niece is hanging with such a shameless girl?"

She snort before leaving with Gu Li-juan.