Chapter 48:pay back time

The hall quiten again so she continue

"This family has been torturing my elder sister for two years now right?"

She ask while looking around,but no one dare to answer her so she continue

"Do you know that the Gu can easily squash all of you like a worthless bugs as you are?"

The old look at her viscously and said

"Do you think i will still let you go?"

Gu Li-juan laugh mockingly

"Do you think that you can fight me?"

The old man clench his teeth but Gu Li-juan still continue

"But i wont tell this to the Gu family!"

The others look at her a little relief,they all know what power the Gu house i holding so they are afraid but they are more scary.

"The Gu family can only bring down your family and nothing else but what i will do will make you all regret that you are living than dying!"

They look at her with wide eyes

"Those two years,i will give it back with 100 folds!do you know why the magistrate has to leave?"

She giggles

"To welcome the people will gonna give you all a living hell!"

Then the shadow guards suddenly disappear so the old lady start cursing

"You wretched girl!you and your sister are just same!you should thank us that we didnt kill that useless sister of yours!"

She wants to say a lot more but a group of soldiers hurriedly come in!

"Take this all traitor away and find the other evidence!"

The whole family was shock

"Sir!what is happening?"

Gu Li-juan ask while getting paler

"Noble lady Gu?"

Gu Li-juan nodded so the soldier inform her

"This family are suspected colluding someone in commiting treason!"

Gu Li-juan's eyes widen with a shaking voice she ask

"S-sir m-my sister?w-what about my sister?"

Then a soldier lodly say

"Captain we found the one who reported it!"

Then a very thin and yellow skin woman came out,the Gu Li-juan was 'shock' and run

"E-e-elder sister?w-what happen to you?w-why it become like this?"

She wanted to hug her bu Gu Xiu is obviously 'afraid'.

Gu Li-juan start crying then the Fu patriarch finally recover

"Its misunderstanding!a misunderstanding!its impossible"

He wanted to explain but another soldier come our with a lot of letters,

"Captain this is what i found!"

The captain take it and said.

"Huh?musunderstanding?tsk!take this all for investigation!"

"Sir what about my sister?"

"Of course your sister will come with us!she married the Fu so she will come with us!"

The old lady said sinisterly but the captain shatter her illusion

"The Gu daughter wont come with you!she was the one who reported you and the one who gave the evidence!"

"Nonsense!how?"

But the captain ignore him and just drag them,the turn to Gu Xiu

"Miss Gu?please rest for now and cooperate with us later!"

Gu Xui tearfully nodded,Gu Li-juan hug her sister like a heart warming reunion,

The soldiers felt pity for both of them,so when everyone start walking,and the so called husband the mother in law look back,

So with a mocking smile the two sister even wave at them!

The mother and son eyes widen and start to fight but it only make the captian more displease to them!

Then crowd was startled when a lot of soldiers came in,but more shock when all the member of Fu was arrested!

It was the power of a noble lady?

But their jaw drop when they saw Gu Li-juan go out helping a thin and malnourished Gu Xiu

"Thank you all for helping Li-juan!"

She thank them that they didnt accept at all!

"No please!noble lady!this commoners didnt help at all!"

Then she start crying

"No!you helped!this evil people really imprisoned my elder sister!and even my 1 year old niece was subjected to their evilness!"

Gu Xui hold her and start crying also

"Thank you all for helping my younger sister!"

Then one of them cannot help to ask what is happening,the sister look at each other

"They are colluding with someone plan to commit treason!i found it out!i want to stop them but they refuse then they imprison me!"

"Elder sister its done!no need to cry!they will be all punish soon!please!"

The crowd was petrified!the most sinful act is treason!and this useless family dare to plan to commit treason!

Then Gu Li-juan politely say bye to them.

"Elder sister you and Baobei must be hungry right?when we reach home you can eat!we prepare a lot!"

But Gu Xui start crying again!

Gu Li-juan understand that her fear,anxiety and stress are all coming together to she just hugged her.

No need any comforting words!as long as Gu Xui feel that she is not alone it is enough.