aka, ash and percy's first time(smut!)

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ NSFW CONTENT BELOW‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

warnings:

MATURE SCENES AHEAD!
explicit descriptions of sex
mild mentions of breeding??

IDK YA HEARD ME
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
also authors first time so😭😭

After they were done swimming, Percy very cutely fell asleep onto Ash's stomach on a lounge chair, making the girl smile softly and pull the book she'd brought out of her bag. There was the nap she'd expected him to need, right on schedule. Maybe 45 minutes later, she felt him stir where he laid between her legs, arms wrapped around her back. She tried to conceal a smile as she pretended not to notice he was awake; feeling him nuzzle into her, pressing kisses to her skin, Ash casually flipped another page of Dante's Inferno in Ancient Greek.

Ash felt her boyfriend pout against her and had to laugh, placing her book down after gently bonking him on the head with it. He smiled so widely up at her that her breath hitched, and when he asked "Kiss me?" she did so without hesitation. Their lips met softly once, twice, before diving in to devour each other hungrily. As the kiss got more heated Percy flipped them so Ash was on top, smirking at the surprised look on her face, and scooted up against the back of the chair so she could properly straddle his lap.

Ash smiled against Percy's lips, leaning further into him and the sweet taste of piña colada still lingering on his tongue. Her barely-covered chest pressed against his own and Percy's hands tightened on her completely uncovered waist. He distracted himself by skimming his palms along the curves of her hips, her soft thighs, although that wasn't much of a distraction, really... Ash sat up on her knees slightly to kiss him at a different angle, hands tangling into his dark hair, and when she lowered back down he let out an inadvertent groan.

"Time out," Percy said, ducking his face into the side of her neck and taking deep breaths, her scent sweet and familiar but now mixed with that of the ocean. It was intoxicating. He couldn't resist his tongue darting out to lick salt off the skin there. The cute little gasp she gave out made him attach his lips to the spot, so badly wanting to mark her all over but settling here for now until he calmed down.

"P-Percy?" Ash shuddered lightly. Her arms went around his neck and she pulled herself closer. He groaned against her again, faltering, and she worriedly asked if he was okay.

"Yeah, just... give me a minute." She held him quietly for a few seconds, pondering, confused, hoping she didn't do something wrong. He lifted his face to hers and she gave him an angelic smile, brushing some of his hair back tenderly.