"yo feet always hurting." i said mugging him and he flipped me off.

"cause y'all always like to do all this walking.." he said then picked up nola and she started messing with his dreads.

"my boyfriend have hair like you.." she mumbled and i laughed.

"they the same color or no?" amory asked.

"they black." she said and i laughed to myself as i opened the door for all them.

"what can i get for you all today?" a lady at the register asked.

"can i get strawberry in a cup then chocolate in a small cone with sprinkles??" i said as amory handed nola to me.

"yes will this all be together or?" she asked and i nodded my head.

"can i got a large cone with cookies and cream, then another large cone with rainbow sherbet." blasian said ordering for her and amory.

we paid then went and found a booth near the windows, nola was in between blasian and amory and i was beside blasian.

i looked at my phone and saw i had a few messages.

zarek: tell amory respond to me before i beat his ass

-i...damn no hello?? how are you?

zarek: bitch no tell him respond or istg

"amory zarek said-"

"nope.." amory said making blasian and i laugh.

someone came to our table and handed out our ice creams,"what happened now?" blasian asked him and he shrugged.

"we was arguing then he got upset...but see he was rolling at the same time- so i might've grabbed the tray and his weed went flying like glitter..that's why i slept in yo room last night." amory said shrugging making blasian and i laugh.

"nah elijah would've whooped my ass.." blasian said shaking her head.

"boy i would've been fighting for my life if i did that with tyler ass, he play about a lot of shit but his weed? ain't no way." i said shaking my head.

i looked down at my phone and saw tyler was calling me,"what you want?" i asked mugging the screen and he rolled his eyes.

"hand the phone to my sister." he said and i handed it to nola.

"hello-"

"where y'all at?" he asked and she held up her ice cream cone.

"okay we finna come."

"unt unt who's we?" amory asked getting in the camera.

"you know who we is amory." i heard zarek say.

"nahhh baby that ain't gonna work." amory said leaning back in his seat and i laughed.

"by time y'all get here we'll be done anyways." blasian said.

"bye bye." nola said then hung up the phone and handed it back to me.

i laughed as i got up,"we finna take this shit to gooo." i said making them laugh but they also got up.

this time nola got blasian to pick her up and we started our walk back to the car.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"help me!!" amory yelled jumping behind me and blasian.

"both y'all asses get up." zarek said and you could tell he was upset.

"hell nah can't help you last time me and zarek fought i woke up seeing the light..." i mumbled getting up then pulled blasian with me.

elijah grabbed blasian pulling her into his lap and i sat beside tyler laying my head on his shoulder.

"move! get the fuck!" i heard amory yell and him trying to stop zarek from grabbing him.

"it's always some ghetto ass shit..." i heard mama mumbled as she closed the door behind her.

"you telling me.." mom said as she took off her shoes and grabbed her crocs that were by the door.

"we'll be back..." zarek mumbled as he threw amory over his shoulder.

"and y'all gonna let this nigga take me!"

and that's all that was heard from amory bay barlowe. may he rest-

"why y'all niggas in my house?" mama asked mugging us.

mom hit her chest,"stop being rude." she said grabbing mama hand.

"don't make a mess down here." mom said and they went to the kitchen.

"after they get done- doing god knows what y'all tryna go bowling??" elijah asked and we all agreed.

"why don't we go drunk bowling actually..." tyheem suggested.

"you tryna get us kicked out the place, huh?" blasian asked and tyheem smirked.

"you know it baby girl." he said and blasian mugged him.

"don't call her that shit no mo." elijah said throwing the remote at tyheem.

"just violent ass people." tyler said and i laughed.