Nothing

A laugh came from the human that lasted a few seconds before he replied.

- Hell, I guess you could say that. But with that I'm sure you're new around here. - Retracting his hand, but moving even closer, a very familiar sadistic smile appeared on the face of the human version of Killer. - Allow me to welcome you here.

Out of shock, Killer let his guard down when a stranger came so close to him, and his mistake cost him dearly. For from one of the pockets from the human's blouse, a knife emerged, and faster than he could react from this distance, an identical version of his knife was driven hard into his skull, killing him on the spot. Everything became dark as his limp body fell to the ground.

But after an unknown amount of time passed, his eyes opened and in front of him the human Killer was just staring at him with a mocked smile. No further action needed to be said or thought, with one agile leap his body was standing in front of his attacker and this time it was his turn to strike. Without hesitation a stab to the stomach, followed by two to the chest and one to the neck were delivered, resulting in a dead human on the ground.

Contrary to his expectations, the rest of those present did not react in the way he expected. Horror continued to cut down the tree without paying attention to anything around him, the Sans with a wreath on his head and Ccino continued to stare at the ground with their looks of defeat. The only one to show a slight reaction was the female version of his boss, who clapped her hands on her forehead with an irritated look.

- You are skilled with this thing. - Said the supposed corpse that was already getting up without any wounds on its body, thus scaring Killer. - Too bad we can't use magic here, otherwise I would love to have a fight with you.

Before Killer could even shout in indignation about what the hell was going on, the same sound that attracted him to this place came again when Horror finally cut the tree and it fell to the ground causing a slight tremor and a loud noise. But without any explanations, the same tree that had just been cut down, simply fell back into place as if nothing had happened, and without further ado, Horror cut it down again without saying a single word.

- What did we talk about you beating up newbies? - Shouted the pink Nightmare as his tentacles grabbed the human and mercilessly threw him to the ground and to other nearby trees. A scene that was interesting to be observed from a different angle by Killer.

- I never have any fun here, and if he's anything like me I'm sure he must have enjoyed it too. - With his injuries recovering to the naked eye, the human version of Killer simply stood up and cleaned his clothes as if until recently a compound fracture had not occurred in his arm and legs.

- Not only that, I heard that you literally kicked people you didn't like out of this safe zone and ended up giving the amalgamate a free meal.

- That is a slur against my person, it was a simple push.

"Is this how others feel when they see me arguing with the boss?" - Thought Killer as he resisted the temptation to simply stab everyone on the spot.

- I apologize for this idiot, sometimes he acts without thinking. I'm sure you must have several questions, my job here is precisely to help people like you, so feel free to ask any questions you wish. - Despite being pink and female, this Nightmare had an identical face to his boss. So Killer was quite surprised to discover that this face was capable of displaying a gentle and welcoming smile.

Propping his head up with one of his hands, Killer needed a moment to reorganize his thoughts. For different versions of certain monsters that are called out-codes should not exist, but since this was not his multiverse, that rule seemed not to apply.