8356-8380 Su Family

Start from the beginning

  "What about Luoluo?" Leng Qishao exclaimed!

  Su Luo was not there—

  Nangong Liuyun looked in the direction where Su Luo was before, and there was no one there.

  Except for the blood stained by the rain, there is nothing, where is Su Luo's figure?

  Nangong Liuyun's heart skipped a beat!

  Grandpa Baili frowned when he saw it.

  Although Leng Qi belongs to the Leng clan, when it comes to dealing with Su Luo, it is obvious that he and Nangong Liuyun are the united front.

  So, killing Su Luo today would be impossible!

  If you kill Su Luo today, you must kill Nangong Liuyun and Leng Yunjing together, but... Eunuch Baili knows that he can't do it, and he can't do it.

  His cold eyes stared at the rock where Su Luo had been lying before, his eyes sank slightly, and the next moment his body moved, he had already left.

  Nangong Liuyun only felt black in front of him!

  A mouthful of blood spurted out!

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 8357 Chase 7

  "Where's Luoluo?! Was she lying here before? What happened to her?!" Leng Qi stared at Nangong Liuyun, his eyes turned cold!

  These two people have been mortal enemies since childhood, and the two families are feuding, so when they meet, they either fight or fight.

  Nangong Liuyun's face was pale, but his eyes were still determined!

  "Look!"

  However, no matter how Nangong Liuyun unleashed his divine sense and swept the mountains inch by inch... No, still no.

  Su Luo... seems to have disappeared out of thin air.

  Nangong Liuyun was seriously injured. In addition, the battle with Grandpa Baili caused his spiritual energy to be exhausted and overdrawn. He couldn't hold on any longer. His eyes turned black, his body fell forward, and he fell into a quagmire-like darkness.

  Leng Qi is anxious, angry and regretful!

  He is so remorseful!

  He just wanted to bring Su Luo over and let him see this clearly... But he never thought that Father Baili would dare to openly chase and kill Su Luo!

  How dare he!

  Leng Qi put Nangong Liuyun on it, and he ran to find it again... two times... three times...

  Su Luo seems to have really disappeared.

  There was no scent of her around.

  It was as if she had never been to the top of this mountain.

  "Luoluo!!!" Leng Qihui's eyes were wet, wishing he could turn back time.

  And at this moment... the

  thick and dense eyelashes were as thin as cicada wings, trembling slightly, and finally, they finally opened with difficulty.

  Su Luo opened her eyes halfway and looked around.

  This is an quaint house. The interior of the room is simple but atmospheric, low-key and luxurious. It is inconspicuous at first glance, but if you look closely, the vase on the table is worth tens of thousands of amethyst coins.