Gone (Sirocco X reader)

Börja om från början

Rattlesnake hissed and quickly pinned down her brother.
" Idiot! What did I tell you! ", She shouted at him.
Sirocco's dark eyes teared up, shedding them down his pale yellow face.
" But my love. (H/n) needs to be alright. She has to. She's the only one who loves me. ", He cried out, between sobs.
" Oh get over yourself. ", Rattlesnake scoffed.

- Timeskip -

It's been a couple of weeks since the battle. Sirocco is always distressed, constantly thinking about his mate and to be soon children. He has been absolutely itching to get back. Nothing else mattered to him. Even what his mother had always taught him didn't matter anymore.

Survive and only think of yourself. Don't care about other dragons, it'll only get you killed. That's what his mother taught him. But he couldn't help but care for (H/n). She was all he could think about or even care about. The only thing that he cared about was her safety and well being.

As soon as he could, he flew back to where he saw his love last. He quickly searched the place. His dark eyes widened as he spotted a note that was laying on the floor. It was slipping out of one of the creaks under a desk.

Sirocco ran over to it. He quickly noticed there was a trap door that had been here the whole time. He never noticed it. He shook his head and picked up the note. There was red blood stains on it and it was written in dark blue ink. He read it quietly to himself.

' Dear my love,

I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you like this. I couldn't say goodbye to you. I wish I didn't need to. However, I must leave you. I love you and always will. But, I must return to the Kingdom of the Sea and the Rainforest Kingdom. Turns out I'm a royal. My mother is related to Queen Glory and my father is a prince in the Kingdom of the Sea. I must fulfill my duties as a princess of both and must return. I cannot return to you, I'm afraid. I never wanted to leave you. Just know, I love you with all my heart. I will miss you, Sirocco.

Love, (H/n).

P. S. Please take care of our children. '

' She's a royal!?! ', Sirocco's mind shrieked. ' Actually it makes a bit of sense because of how much she had enchanted me with her beautiful (s/c) scales and (e/c) eyes. '
Without thinking, Sirocco flipped the note over. Turns out, there was a chilling message in front of him.
' Princess (H/n) is sentenced to be executed. She has committed the crime of treason by running away and hiding in the Sand Kingdom. ', It read.

Sirocco's dark eyes flooded down his face.
' I lost her. She's gone. My love. She's dead. She will never come back to me. Why'd she have to leave me? ', His mind said.
Then, he noticed why the not was blood stained. It was her blood. Sirocco gasped and dropped the note on the ground.

That's when he noticed the (f/c) necklace. The string had been snapped. He swiftly picked it up and held it gently in his talons. And to his surprise, it quietly popped open, revealing a slip of scroll inside. Sirocco carefully took the paper out of the (f/c) necklace.
' Enchant this necklace to make princess (H/n) to forget her birth parents and current memories. This necklace should and always will be worn by the hybrid. ', It read.
' That's why she never knew until now. I'm not sure why someone would go this to her though. ', Sirocco thought.

Then, he remembered the door. He quickly shot towards the hidden trap door and opened it. His two eggs were inside, safe and unharmed. Sirocco jumped down into the small dark room. He curled his pale yellow tail around the eggs. Sirocco jumped as he heard cracking and snapping from the eggs. They were hatching.

After both dragonets hatched, they curled into Sirocco, taking in their father's warmth. The dragonets reminded Sirocco so much of (H/n). They both looked so similar to their mother. Both had her (e/c) eyes, but they had dark eyes instead of (H/n)'s white. They both had lots of (s/c) scales and some spots of his pale sandy yellow.

He curled his neck towards them and snuggled them both closer to him.
" Don't worry, my love. I will protect them with my life. ", He whispered.
His dark eyes gently rested upon his dragonets. A smile brushed upon his face.
" I will take good care of you. I love you, my dragonets. ", He whispered to them, lightly kissing their sleeping foreheads.

' I will fight to make sure that they have the best life they can. Whatever it takes, my love. ', He promised, hoping that (H/n) could hear him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry if the writing is horrible. Sirocco isn't mentioned much, so I tried my best on him. I hope this angst is enjoyable, I guess.

Also, here's a image that I found that you can use to imagine the tiny dragonets (Art isn't mine, btw)

Published: Apr. 30th / 2022