"Ryujin really changed you huh?" She chuckles.

I smile thinking about her, "I guess you could say that but it's not like she forced me to change. She never said be like this or do that. She would just always accept me and encourage me so I guess over time I picked up some of her mentality. She helped me see things differently and I'm grateful for that."

"Eva loves her too. They have an amazing bond already. Ryujin shows her love and care through actions rather than words and I think Eva can sense those actions. I might be crazy for thinking that way but I know Eva can feel Ryujin's love for her. You can see it when they're together" I ramble on.

"I had doubts at first about your relationship but the more I got to know her and the more I saw her with you then I realized that she's exactly what you need. She brings out the best in you and you seem to make her happy too. I don't know her like I know you but she does seem happy" I feel so happy after hearing that. I want to make Ryujin happy like how she makes me happy.

"What are you two talking about?" My sister walks in and sits next to my mom and kisses her baby.

"Just Yeji. Knowing she's leaving is making me feel emotional" my mom says.

"I cried after giving birth because I thought about how she's not gonna be around all the time to watch my baby grow up" Karina takes her baby from our mom.

"Enough of this emotional moments. You can always visit us and we will visit you. You're gonna attend my wedding too. So it's not like we're never gonna see each other" I say.

"Besides, when I was living in PEI, I practically lived like I was in another country, we barely saw each other" I add.

Ervin wakes up and starts crying. I stand up and rock my baby to calm him down. He's grown quite a bit the last few months and soon he'll be one years old.

"Mommy, I think Ervin wants me, not you" Eva tells me.

"You think so?" I smile and she nods. She sits on the couch and place the pillow on her lap.

"Give him to me" she pats the pillow so I do it.

It's something that I started doing with her. She says Dada told her to help me with anything if she can so when Ervin cries, she wants to be the one to help soothe him.

It was rough the first few times because Eva didn't know her own strength so I had to keep reminding her to be gentle.

Eva will be three soon and I can't believe how fast she's growing up. I'm grateful that she's gonna grow up seeing me as a more confident person. I don't have to feel so guilty that she's stuck with having a mother like me.

"Mommy, I think Ervin is hungry" she tells me but Ervin actually fell back asleep.

"He's sleeping right now. We'll feed him when he wakes up again, okay?" I say.

"Okay. Can you take him now?"

I laugh and I pick up Ervin from her.

"I'm bored" Eva gets down from the couch.

"You should see what uncle Travis is up to" My sister says and Eva nods then runs off to see her uncle.

Karina's hormones has improved so she's not as mean to Travis now. He was so happy when Karina actually wanted to cuddle with him.

My phone rings so my mom offers to take Ervin from me. I excuse myself to go to my room because I know it's Ryujin calling.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Ello. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"We were just hanging out in the living room" I say.

"How was your day?" I ask.

"Not good. I'm at the hospital right now" she sighs.

"What? Why? What happened? Are you okay?" I start asking questions.

"It's my mom. Her sodium level dropped along with other things but she's doing okay now but it scared us" she explains.

"I'm glad to hear she's at least doing okay. Are you staying with her at the hospital?" I ask.

"Most likely. Yuna has school, Rosé and Lisa has a new baby, dad can't take off work so there's me."

"I'm sure you would be a lovely helper to your mom."

"Thank you. How's your day?" She ask now.

"It's okay. Had a good talk with my mom earlier" I tell her the details of my conversation with my mom.

We continue to update each other about what we've been up to the last couple of weeks.

"I miss you" I say.

"I miss you too. We were trying to do a lot of paper work today to get the house started and I just kept thinking about you and I living in the same house. It's making me really excited. I imagine Eva and Ervin running around, creating memories together" she laughs.

"Me too. I want a Sunday brunch then play with the kids after then watch a movie to relax ourselves."

"That would be perfect" she says. I hope those things will come true but it's hard to tell. I can imagine that we will have a good life but sometimes reality is completely different. I'm hopeful but I don't want to get carried away because things can still go wrong. Sometimes I feel like there's a ticking time bomb in our relationship that's ready to explode.