Chongyun

Hi. My name is Chongyun.

I... Don't really know what I'm supposed to say right now, so here is a bit about me.

I go to Teyvat High School, I play the drums, I do martial arts, and I love Popsicles!!

I was born with this weird condition. doctors can't put their finger on what it is, nor can they find a cure, but popsicles help me stay calm. My family is all into this strange ghost stuff, and they think its my 'pure yang spirit.' I don't know how I feel about that, though...

The point is I need to try and stay calm ALL THE TIME. It's quite stressful and because of it, a lot of people at school think I'm some sort of mysterious edgelord!! I got a lot of attention from the girls. Most of the boys avoid me, though... Probably because they think I'm emotionless or something... I do have friends, though!! I have Bennett and Razor!! And of course we can't forget Xingling!

Anyway, I live with my aunt, Shenhe, as my family is constantly out 'exorcising demons', I personally don't believe in all that stuff. I used to! But now I kind of lost hope... You see, I spent most of my childhood training and searching for ghosts or demons... I never found them... I always felt like such a failure. My family always had such high hopes... But I failed... So they left me behind.....

Well, this is kind of turning into a diary entry, heheh...

Anyway, that's all I have to say about me... bye :)