Meanwhile in Mondstadt ~ 2

A/N:

Another bonus chapter whilst I work on the next one!! In this chapter it goes over some stuff that may be important to the story so I'd recommend reading it but still feel free to skip it if you don't like Rannett content! Also I got razor and I'm very happy!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bennett POV:

Chongyun dissapeared again.

This was just like the first time, they randomly stopped coming to school and didn't tell me where they went or what had happened. I only found out from Kaeya because Diluc had told him about it and still that was after 4 weeks of wondering where they were.

Razor had been worried sick, he thought they had abandoned us, he wouldn't stop crying.

At first I was mad, then I was worried and then mad again, but after finding out what happened I was Mortified. How could that have happened to them? It was horrible. There was no way I could've told Razor what actually happened, I told him that Chongyun had gotten hurt and was staying off school for a while and Xingqiu was keeping him company, it wasn't a lie but it wasn't the whole truth either..

The only company I had was Razor, he was good company, it was pretty nice at times, being by the pond at school woth just the two of us, we could kiss eachother and cuddle as much as we wanted without the taunting stares of our classmates.

But it wasn't the same.

Chongyun had been my only friend since we first got to high school. Everyone hated me because of the rumors of my 'bad luck' and tried to avoid me, Razor wasn't at school at that time since he was going through some stuff and busy with psychiatrists and things so I was alone until Chongyun showed up.

We met around Christmas time, we were both in the nurses office, he was in there because he passed out and I was in there because I fell down the stairs after some kids pushed me to see if I'd land, I don't know why they did that but afterwards they just said I was unlucky..

Either way he asked me what had happened and when I told him he seemed to genuinely care, after that we started talking more and just became friends, I was pretty shocked to find out that I was also his first real friend, this was weird considering he was the most popular boy in our grade. I guess everyone only liked his face or his cool mysterious personality.

Spoiler alert he didn't actually have a mysterious personality at all, he was just secretive about his condition, other than that he was really nice! Back then he was still into all that exorcist stuff, he was convinced my bad luck was because of evil spirits and he kept trying to exorcise them! Obviously it made no difference but something was a little weird...

....my luck always seemed a lot better when he was nearby...... maybe it was evil spirits and his so called pure yang energy was real.....

Or it was a coincidence!

Either way since then Chongyun had been my only friend other than Razor and I missed him more than anything.

I tried so hard to be understanding about all this stuff but it just feels like ever since Xingqiu showed up...

He doesn't care about us anymore.

It hurt to think that. I never wanted to think badly about anyone but.. I really just wanted things to go back the way they were. And I couldn't tell anyone either.

Razor would probably tell them by accident and the reason I can't tell Chongyun is obvious.

So I had to keep it to myself and suffer in silence.

I knew how selfish it was.

I knew it was wrong but I needed to do something or else I'd lose my friend!

That isn't the only reason I want Xingqiu gone, bad things always happen to Chongyun because of him and still Chongyun looks after him like a little baby!

It was too much.

"Benny?" Razor spoke up, pulling me our of my daydream, he had been asleep on my lap after a mini breakdown, he missed the others a lot, it was to the point he didn't want to go to school without them.

I remembered now why I had gone into that angry spiral of thoughts. It was because I hated seeing razor cry so much because of them.

"Yeah?" I responded, calming myself down,

"Are you ok? You looking angry." He whispered, sitting up,

"Yep, don't worry about me I'm fine, I'm just a little mad at Chongyun and Xingqiu for making you cry this much.." I forced a smile with that sentence,

"But it not their fault, They gotten hurt on accident right?" He tilted his head, making my heart squeeze my chest, he was so cute,

"Well... no, you're right I shouldn't be mad at them. I just hate seeing you cry so much.."

"I cry by accident... sorry.." he seemed ashamed of his tears and I almost punched myself, why did I word it like that?!

"No no Razor, I'm not mad at you, I just don't like watching you cry, you shouldn't feel ashamed of it! It's the same way you feel sad when I cry!" I tried my best to explain,

"When Benny cry.. I feel sad.. I want to take away your sad and make happy instead.. I want to get rid of what make you sad." He nodded in agreement with me,

"Yes, that's exactly it, I don't want you to hide your tears I just want to take away all your sadness!"

"You take my sadness already." He claimed,.

"Really? How?"

"By being Bennett, you do your big teeth smile and makes me happy, and you do hand on my head, that makes me happy, and- OH AND WHEN YOU DO THE THING WHERE- THE- UHM- YOU KNOW-" He got very quickly exited but seemed to forget the word he was looking for,

"The what?"

"When you go mouth on my mouth! It's called...?"

"A kiss."

"YES! a kiss, I like when you give a kiss, that makes my hear feel swooshy!"

I smiled to myself before taking his face in my hands,

"Would you like one now?"

He didn't speak this time, only enthusiastic nodding.

I kissed his lips and as soon as our mouths made contact he wrapped himself around me like a koala,

When we pulled away he seemed a lot happier than before which made me a lot less angry.

I didnt really want to get rid of Xingqiu, I guess it was just the anger of the moment.

Right now though, I wasn't angry at all. I was happy as ever, I always was with Razor.